Level III backapack..

S&WM&P40

YouTube - Bulletproof Backpack

Level III could be used for more then just for school bag. Could be a SHITF bag that you keep the the car/truck. Then if need be you have a level III backpack.

Link Removed

I read an article about these in my hometown newspaper a few months ago. While I'm not against it, I have to say that it is really bothersome that we have come to a point where these are needed.

P.S. While we're at it, more states should allow teachers, as well as parents picking up and dropping off their kids to be armed.

I read an article about these in my hometown newspaper a few months ago. While I'm not against it, I have to say that it is really bothersome that we have come to a point where these are needed.

P.S. While we're at it, more states should allow teachers, as well as parents picking up and dropping off their kids to be armed.

+1. What if the student is shot from the front, not running away in the back? Arm the teachers and lets see how far a madman gets in a school shooting. Not very far in my opinion

You are missing the whole point. The point of it is so that IF there is a shooting. The kid can hide with the backpack up in front of them. So when the shooter comes in and starts shooting they will be safe. It's not just for running away from a gun man. That also have one that pulls out of the bag and becomes a Vest with Level III plates on the front and back. It will also stop knife attacks and other edge weapons. 44 mag/12g JHP slugs As well as FMJ's.. This is made to stop them at 10 to 5 feet..

+1 on that also
:moil:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back