Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
On july the fourth, cut and paste the second amendment to a simple word document. mail it to every congressman, senator and the president. Do not add to it, do not inject your own opinion let the second do it's job as written. Contact every gun owner you know and get this one rolling. Contact the NRA and others. Move it or lose it.

Here is a link that will allow you contact your congressman, both senators and the office of the President all at the same time.

NRA-ILA :: Action Center

wuzfuz

Let's try this!

Festus, I would make one small addition to this excellent idea. Since gun laws, by all rights, should be state's laws, not federal, include your Governor and your state Senators and Representatives, and if you really want to make a point, add your Mayor and City Councilpersons. cover all your bases. This is one of the best ideas I have seen, IMHO. Count me in for all of the above.

defender829

Great idea, Festus. I'm also in. As wuzfuz says, let's also send to state Governors and state Senators and Representatives.

ricbak

Festus, And Wuz, I can do this as well. I think this warrents a hard Letter instead of E-Mail.

I have sent out an e-mail to the contact list a few minutes ago.

Thanks

W

wolfhunter

Good, simple plan. Hard copy and email to go out for July 4th.

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I contacted NRA ILA

They have sent my proposal forward to the "front" offices. We still need more support. Get behind this one and push!

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
Passed the idea on to my State organization, the NJCSD. I'm in, for both the original idea and the supplemental thoughts. Great idea, and plenty of time to implement it!

NDS

Easy, simple, and fast. I'll happily join in. May I suggest, festus, that you post this elsewhere and ask all to spread this to all related blogs / forums / etc.

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Keep the momentum rolling

Please contact other boards you are on and let's get this thing in high gear!

jeepejeep

Here it is for all of us to copy and paste:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The only thing I'll do is underline the phrase "the right of the people..."

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
IF You look at the other articles here...

IF You look at the other articles here...you will see the need for us to do this. I have already contacted the NRAILA and ECTARR contacted the NJ gun guru's. We need someone who can contact the USSF, and others such as GOA and JPFO. Let's pull together and show the world that we are serious in maintaining our rights.

OldOwl

I forwarded a link to this thread to all gun owners in my address book. GOAL will have speakers at my gun club meeting first week of next month. I'll get this in our news letter, and see if I can get it on our website. Also will mention it to GOAL. Lets do this thing.

OldOwl

I just made this Word Document, and made it so TWO will fit on a piece of paper in bold print which I will cut on the paper cutter, print out hundreds and hand out at gun shows and gun club meetings. I also posted it on some other forums

SECOND AMENDMENT MASS E-MAIL
This was started by a member of the USAcarry.com/forum website and is spreading like wildfire. It is an FREE way of letting the government know gun owners care and are watching what they do.

On July the fourth, cut and paste the second amendment to a simple word document. Mail it to every congressman, senator and the president. Do not add to it, do not inject your own opinion let the second do it's job as written. Contact every gun owner you know and get this one rolling. Contact the NRA and others. Move it or lose it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darajewett730