Lets Ban The Ax

KimberRB

Now you think a gun is scary looking. Take a look at this. You know if you have an Ax you will attack someone BAD AX!
Link Removed

WELLINGTON TWP. — A 26-year-old Elyria woman was assaulted with an ax late Friday at a Jones Road home, county sheriff’s Capt. Richard Resendez said

I guess this was and assault ax Only the police should be able to own an assault ax.

Last edited:
Does this mean I can carry a concealed hatchet? Do I need to get a Federal Axe License to carry a battle axe? :pirata:

Oh that's right, axes aren't dangerous so anyone can buy one at the hardware store...

I think if we were to require manufactures of axes to put serial numbers on their products maybe that would help. LOL.

They need Mega Serial numbers so it would leave an imprint on the victim. That way they can track it back to the original owner.

Once again. Its the violent person behind the tool that's dangerous not the tool itself.

I was at walmart to buy some ammo a while back. It was kinda late and the employee informed me that because of a new story policy he'd have to walk me to the front to pay. When I asked why he said that one of the managers said that it scared customers when they saw someone walking around with ammo. The employee then said he thought it was a stupid policy considering just the month before a customer picked up an ax off the shelf and sunk it into a co-worker. When asked if they moved the axes he just said nope they are still just hanging there.

I'll cut that axe handle in half, bevel the edges, drill a hole, put a bearing assembly in, connect it with a good chain, and have...an axe-chuk! :13: Ideal for medieval battles, chopping down trees that try to run away, and...probably self-decapitation.

The employee then said he thought it was a stupid policy considering just the month before a customer picked up an ax off the shelf and sunk it into a co-worker.
Well, that's a little disconcerting to say the least. All the more reason to carry.

It's about time that the "BATFE" add more letters to their current "Alphabet Soup". Maybe they can now be know as the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Dangerous Unstable People" (BATFEDUP)

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back