Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense

This message is hidden because bofh is on your ignore list.

Thank you for proving my point to the other forum members. Yes, I am calling you out on your BS about Justice Scalia's interpretation and Massad Ayoob's view of the 2nd Amendment. Yes, you are unwilling to engage a discussion about facts. Stay safe in your safe space.

Link Removed

BOFH is on my ignore list because he is overtly rude and verbose and argumentative. Be advised. It's not you -- it's he.

FYI.

The little liberal snowflake is going to become lonely if he continues to block everyone he doesn't like, for apparently he likes only himself. A snowflake basement commando...

Just FYI--in Massad Ayoob's own words:

Reflections on the Second Amendment | Backwoods Home Magazine

Link Removed

Link Removed

Reba, my dear friend, and fellow former Naval alum, and you as a former Navy Chief, and I as a former Marine officer, there is nothing in anything that Massad said in your citations/links that is relevant to concealed carry.

This is a red herring.

I love Massad and everything that he teaches.

He teaches that concealed carry is a privilege not a right.

I agree.

Semper Fi / Fair Winds And Following Seas / Anchors Aweigh !!!

Reba, my dear friend, and fellow former Naval alum, and you as a former Navy Chief, and I as a former Marine officer, there is nothing in anything that Massad said in your citations/links that is relevant to concealed carry.

This is a red herring.

I love Massad and everything that he teaches.

He teaches that concealed carry is a privilege not a right.

I agree.

Semper Fi / Fair Winds And Following Seas / Anchors Aweigh !!!
Can we forgo the extraneous salutations, please?

Since Massad Ayoob's opinion on Second Amendment issues was mentioned by others in this thread, I posted his own words, just FYI, as I stated. Readers are free to click, if interested, or ignore if not. Some members might not be as tight with Massad as you are, and might want to know more about him and his views.

A short rant:

2nd Amendment

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I don't see anything mentioned in the 2nd Amendment concerning which method of bearing, whether open or concealed, isn't the right of the people.

I do understand that the courts (a division of the government with the same need to control who among "we the people" will be allowed to bear arms that all governments share) have interpreted (reread to fit their agenda driven definition) the 2nd Amendment to actually mean some infringements (like government controlled concealed carry permits) are acceptable. I also understand that this control has been sold to the public with emotional appeals like "if it saves one child!" and "controlling who has guns makes us all safer!" while also appealing to an elitist attitude of "I'm better than you because I qualified for a permit". Sad to say this insidious gun control effort has been very effective and pervades all levels of our society today.

Rant over. Please resume regular activities.

On topic...
My opinion worth what was paid for it.
If a less than lethal response is warranted then there wasn't a need for the gun regardless of what ammo is in it.

Thank you for proving my point to the other forum members. Yes, I am calling you out on your BS about Justice Scalia's interpretation and Massad Ayoob's view of the 2nd Amendment. Yes, you are unwilling to engage a discussion about facts. Stay safe in your safe space.

If you're on his ignore list how does he even know you're responding to him

Ignore can be turned off and on.

That's true and besides, it don't don't do no good anyhow to block people since the site makes it so easy to reveal the so-called, "ignored" message. Just because you have someone blocked, the "show spoiler" button shows the message.

If you're on his ignore list how does he even know you're responding to him

It is his choice to ignore my responses to him, but I respond anyway, mostly for entertainment purposes. After all, you read my response to him.

It is his choice to ignore my responses to him, but I respond anyway, mostly for entertainment purposes After all, you read my response to him.

Yeah, just keep personifying the reason why a lot of people here just flat out don't like you.

That's true and besides, it don't don't do no good anyhow to block people since the site makes it so easy to reveal the so-called, "ignored" message. Just because you have someone blocked, the "show spoiler" button shows the message.

Small minded people think that people will be upset when they scream "you're on my ignore list" when they probably 'look' anyway. Kinda like the pansy arse's hiding in their 'safe space' on college campuses.

Link Removed

Certainly not like a person that boasts of their service in the US Marine Corp would act.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back