Let us NEVER allow this to happen in the U S of A

Gun Control

We all must all work together, to make sure this doesn't happen to us. We can never let our guard down, due to people like Hillary who are all to eager for us to give up our guns.

There certainly are many people in America who would love to do this. Notice I didn't call them Americans. Why am I not shocked that things didn't improve after taking the guns away? Why am I not shocked this article was buried where probably only about 10 people read it? Why am I not shocked that people can be dumb enough to think taking guns away is good? Anyway, we must fight to keep to keep our rights and our guns!

Don't forget

We all must all work together, to make sure this doesn't happen to us. We can never let our guard down, due to people like Hillary who are all to eager for us to give up our guns.

Don't forget we have many enemies on both sides of the isle. Don't forget the track record of the first President Bush. We must keep our guard up.

Jc40

Anywheres they have banned private citizens from owning handguns or rifles seems to result in an increase in crime no matter where it is.Just another feel good law for the idiotic gun controll fanatics.

Jc40

Also another reason to keep Hillary out or the white house,although there are many,one of the big ones.

ugh!

me thinks i am getting tired of stupid people. john lott said this doesn't work. street officers know it doesn't work. history proves it doesn't work. what a crock.

The First American Revolution began when the Crown moved to seize the arms of the Patriots. The next one may also so begin. Waco and Ruby Ridge were demonstrations to keep the Peons in "their place." Katrina demonstrated the arrogance of power.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back