Let His Days Be Few

Received this in email. Thought most of you would enjoy the poetry in it.

This came to me as a "forward" from a friend. We were in Pigeon Forge over the week end.
We left to come home on Sunday. Traffic was moving slow & a car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

Mike's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it.
He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.

Psalm
109:8

"Let his days be few; and let another take his place of leadership. " NIV Version

LOL!! Love it!!

AcornNut.jpg

Received this in email. Thought most of you would enjoy the poetry in it.

This came to me as a "forward" from a friend. We were in Pigeon Forge over the week end.
We left to come home on Sunday. Traffic was moving slow & a car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

Mike's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it.
He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.

Psalm
109:8

"Let his days be few; and let another take his place of leadership. " NIV Version

Alright!

I hope they are few. They have been to many already. If he is around for four years or worse eight he will do a lot of damage.

I hope they are few. They have been to many already. If he is around for four years or worse eight he will do a lot of damage.

He's done more damage to this country in 10 1/2 months than all the Presidents in American history. And you're worried about 4 years. Heck I,m still worried about today, let alone tomorrow.:cray:

I should have read this yesterday, but It's not too late for next week ends games. Anybody heading to any football games next Saturday or Sunday? Put that Psalm 109: on a 3ft by 2ft posterboard for the tv cameras.... Like people do for John 3:16...

I should have read this yesterday, but It's not too late for next week ends games. Anybody heading to any football games next Saturday or Sunday? Put that Psalm 109: on a 3ft by 2ft posterboard for the tv cameras.... Like people do for John 3:16...

That's a good idea. I may have to display that in the big back window of my truck... perfect verse for bHo. Thanks for sharing that.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back