Lessons learned comments on pawn shop shooting?

Could or should have anything been done differently by the pawn shop employees?

Authorities: Man who fired shots inside Ladson pawn shop claimed 'the Russians' were sending him messages | News | postandcourier.com

This happened just a few miles from where I live.

the store clerk being armed had a duty , he saw the individule break the seal that prevented a magazine from being inserted he should have pulled his weapon & demand that he drop the weapon , having not done that the fellow actually inserted a mag. into the weapon at that time befor he had a chance to chamber a round it would be time to engage period, end of talk

the store clerk being armed had a duty , he saw the individule break the seal that prevented a magazine from being inserted he should have pulled his weapon & demand that he drop the weapon , having not done that the fellow actually inserted a mag. into the weapon at that time befor he had a chance to chamber a round it would be time to engage period, end of talk

Duty? BS!

Please point out the time stamp when the store clerk should have drawn his weapon.

Those that are interested in lessons learned from such incidents should subscribe to the Active Self Protection YouTube channel run by John Correia. I don't think he has analyzed this incident yet, but I am pretty sure he will at some point.

The pawn shop owner needs to think outside of the box when selling weapons at any time especially in a pawn shop environment. That type of weapons allows anyone to remove the firing pin, give it back when it’s sold. Had the pawn shop owner removed the firing pin the guy would have put in a loaded magazine into a weapon that could never be fired.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back