*Lesbian fakes 'hate crime' against herself*

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
A former University of Nebraska women’s basketball star faked an attack in which she allegedly carved anti-gay slurs into her own skin because she felt it would help to 'spark change', police said Tuesday. Four days before Charlie Rogers crawled naked and bleeding from her Lincoln home, screaming for help, she outlined in a Facebook post what investigators believe was her motive for faking the July 22 attack, Police Chief Jim Peschong said at a news conference.
“So maybe I am too idealistic, but I believe way deep inside me that we can make things better for everyone. I will be a catalyst. I will do what it takes. I will. Watch me,” read the July 18 posting, according to police. Furthermore, genetic testing on evidence gathered at the crime scene undermines Rogers’ account of what really happened, Peschong said.

Nebraska Basketball Star Charlie Rogers Allegedly Faked Horrific Anti-Gay Attack to Spark Change | Video | TheBlaze.com

This story is just more proof positive that liberalism (libtardism) is a serious mental disorder.

so um, is there any photographic evidence of this naked lesbian anywhere? i think i need to study this ponderous incident a bit more. ;)

she needs a straight jacket.......she might do that to someone else instead of herself. just to make a point , of course.

Those damned lesbians....wanting to join the ranks of the downtrodden whose rights are being threatened!

Again, has nothing to do with concealed carry or firearms !! Why post this crap!

Can you not read? Nebraska Discussion and firearm news..... I do believe the article is about a Nebraska women’s basketball star gone psycho! Therefore it being posted in Nebraska Discussion would be the right forum IMO.

As an individual or group, I identify things like that as low / no moral character.

I read a #1 best selling book once that said, there will come a time when people will call evil good, and good evil.

Think we're getting there yet?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back