LEO involved shooting almost next door!

rockwerks

What a weird day! Just goes to show you never know whats gonna happen. Went out to the store and all heck breaks loose.

Link Removed

The officer has several wounds from shot gun blast, shoulder and hip, luckily he had on his body armor, the bad guy did not fair so well, shot numerous times.

Wild. Sounds like one of those stories where more information or details would be helpful - as I read it, if the responding deputy radioed in suspect in custody, where'd the shotgun come from and who was driving it?

Middle of the day too. Wild stuff. Trusting the LEO recovers fully.

Wild. Sounds like one of those stories where more information or details would be helpful - as I read it, if the responding deputy radioed in suspect in custody, where'd the shotgun come from and who was driving it?

Middle of the day too. Wild stuff. Trusting the LEO recovers fully.

The article has been updated, The LEO was shot at by pistol as he approached the structure, was hit in the shoulder and it exited near his elbow. He was then shot through the hip, as he was recovering the suspect ran to his car and grabbed his shotgun, that is when the LEO emptied his pistol into the Suspect.

Link Removed

The 2 still photographs are from my camera submitted by me to Kiro7 news

Link Removed the slide show from the incident, pictures 6, 7 and 8 are mine.

I had actually missed the shooting by only seconds as I drove by with my wife

Outstanding!

Kudos to that LEO for having the determination to defeat an obviously intent assailant and win this fight! That's terrific!

I'll never forget as long as I live, the words of SGT Wright in my police academy, as they've influenced me for all these years since.

"Many police officers are alive today only because they have not yet met the person who wants to kill them."

Training has always been to THAT standard, and guarding fiercely against complancency.

Score another one for the good guys.

Outstanding!

Kudos to that LEO for having the determination to defeat an obviously intent assailant and win this fight! That's terrific!

I'll never forget as long as I live, the words of SGT Wright in my police academy, as they've influenced me for all these years since.

"Many police officers are alive today only because they have not yet met the person who wants to kill them."

Training has always been to THAT standard, and guarding fiercely against complancency.

Score another one for the good guys.

Looks like he stood his ground. and had too. back up took nearly 30 minutes to get there!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back