Legend of the Mall Ninja

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
Ever wonder where the phrase "mall ninja" comes from? Here's your answer.

It’s okay for me to talk about my job, as long as I’m not specific. I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas.

We meet at the range every night and shoot 400 rounds each through weapons that closely resemble our duty setup. We also practice unarmed combat. I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. I don’t think any of you are working as hard as I am to be prepared.

:laugh: :laugh:

"Modified surplus Shrikes?" As an AO... I used to load Shrikes. It's an anti-radar missile... replaced by AGM-88 HARM

AGM-45 Shrike Missile

Primary function: Antiradiation missile that homes in on hostile antiaircraft radars.
Propulsion: Solid-fuel rocket
Length: 10 feet (3.05 meters)
Weight: 390 pounds (177.06 kilograms)
Diameter: 8 inches (20.32 centimeters)
Warhead: Conventional
Span: 3 feet (.914 meters)
Guidance: Passive radar homing
Platforms: A-4 Skyhawk, A-6 Intruder
Unit Replacement Cost: $32,000.00

This Gecko45 is/was a sad case.... but they're 'OUT THERE'!

I am glad that there was a disclaimer about not being responsible for coffee or any other fluids escaping my body, that was damn funny, I don't care who you are! HA!

Duuuuuuuuuuude

Thanks my N6 just sent me home because he thought I lost my mind laughing so damn hard!!! Where did you find this and how can we find more???

Weapons of the Mall Ninja

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Are you mall ninja material? can you make the cut?

Link Removed

Here is a little aptitude test to see if you are worthy of the title of mall ninja.

I got some of yall beat. I scored 21%.LOL:pleasantry:
It had to be the Toby Keith- Clint Black answer.

28% mall ninja

Crap...I knew I should have studied...stupid cat question...stupid pointy stick answer...crap!

Only 61%, I'm packin up my 400 rounds and am off to meet Gecko for tonights practice now, maybe I can do better tomorrow!

33% not good, but not bad either. phew! guess I shoulda studied better! I tried to read the article after the fact> too much reading, too little time. Will try l8r. Good stuff though! Gotta put a link there from my facebook.

Wow, I can't even read through all of that. As a security officer in the state of FL, sadly I have to work with people much like Gecko45 occasionally. They usually end up getting fired for sleeping on the jobsite, and/or using excess force to deal with a situation.

I work class D security (unarmed), and most of the sites I work are condos, outlet stores, and bars. Here in Panama City Beach, getting into a physical fight and having weapons involved is frequent during the tourist season (Spring Break) but nothing to be overly concerned about if you keep your head on straight. A good security team has each other's back and responds to a call quickly and in force. (without rifles, ninja boots, and body armor)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back