Legal to send brass in mail

homershoots

Just wondering if there would be any legal issues in regards to shipping up a bunch of used brass to some friends in jersey? Any info greatly appreciated

Jay

Just wondering if there would be any legal issues in regards to shipping up a bunch of used brass to some friends in jersey? Any info greatly appreciated

There are no restrictions on shipping brass........ or bullets either for that matter. Powder and primers are a different story...

homershoots

Thanks for the info Jay I don't really do any reloading and have been saving my brass for friends that do. I figure I'll send it up to them then when I go visit we can go shoot and I'll have some ammo

G50AE

Thanks for the info Jay I don't really do any reloading and have been saving my brass for friends that do. I figure I'll send it up to them then when I go visit we can go shoot and I'll have some ammo

Now there's a good friend.

G50AE

You're Welcome. The way I see it you are accomplishing three things,
1- You are recycling. Reloading is good for the environment, IMHO.
2- You are helping your friends save some money. Most of us can use friends like that.
3- You are encouraging participation in shooting sports in NJ. Politically that's a good thing. :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apextochina