Legal in GA now...

340mopar

.45 Randall 1911/Glock 21
I just got my NH non-res License in yesterday.
I am now legal in GA ... and thanks to their law changes, I can
even enjoy a decent dinner in a good Restaurant....

Now you can carry in every southern state except Fl all the way to CA. I've been as far as Mississippi carrying on my NH non-resident permit. 29 states is not too bad...

Hey thanks RNG, I had read that post a while back but had not read the recent ones. I will just be patient which is hard since I live on the SC-GA border. It's hard to "dress" differently everytime I cross that river!

Hey thanks RNG, I had read that post a while back but had not read the recent ones. I will just be patient which is hard since I live on the SC-GA border. It's hard to "dress" differently everytime I cross that river!

and too hot lately to wear too many shirts...

Originally Posted by SCjeeper View Post

Yep...got that right. It's great since they passed that last bill. Don't have to leave my piece in the car anymore.

We must be pretty close to each other. I'm over here in Beaufort.

and too hot lately to wear too many shirts...

Yep again.. Just got back from shooting. Couldn't do but an hour and a half in this humidity and was soaked from sweat.

Richard

Yep...got that right. It's great since they passed that last bill. Don't have to leave my piece in the car anymore.

We must be pretty close to each other. I'm over here in Beaufort.

Yep again.. Just got back from shooting. Couldn't do but an hour and a half in this humidity and was soaked from sweat.

Richard

I'm up the River from you about 2.5 hours in North Augusta. I visit Edisto a good bit but haven't been to Beaufort much. I hear it is a great place.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back