Lee Bright for Senator

Berta

Lee Bright is trying to unseat Lindsey Graham and take his seat in the Senate. He is the Senator that brought us S308 and S115.

Will you throw your support behind Bright? I belong to a group that is going to assemble an army of grassroots supporters, and make this a national case and get the attention of the players that can change this game. If we can get Bright major endorsements, he'll be able to blow away in fundraising, and as the lead front runner in the polls already, major endorsements could seal the deal. Would you be interested in joining?

I do hope you give Graham his walking papers! I have felt for a very long time that Graham will do anything to get a camera and a microphone shoved in front of him. He needs to go just like McCain and most of the other GOP POS who "claim" to be pro gun, conservative and trying to stop obummer.

I would love to help but I have my own POS here in MN who we need to get rid of. We have Al Franken who was a failed comedian and failed in everything he has ever done. Franken is a stooge for obummer and Reid. I doubt Franken has EVER had an original thought in his life!

Your efforts are focused in the wrong area. Lindsey Graham did not bring this legislation to your state. He has no participation in your state legislative process. I suggest reading the bill, including the authors and sponsors.
2013-2014 Bill 308: Firearms - South Carolina Legislature Online
S-308 sponsors: Senators Bennett, Shealy, Grooms, Hembree, L. Martin, Massey, Campbell, Turner, Thurmond, Bryant, Verdin, S. Martin, Davis, Bright, Corbin, Campsen, Fair and Cromer

Your efforts are focused in the wrong area. Lindsey Graham did not bring this legislation to your state. He has no participation in your state legislative process. I suggest reading the bill, including the authors and sponsors.
2013-2014 Bill 308: Firearms - South Carolina Legislature Online
S-308 sponsors: Senators Bennett, Shealy, Grooms, Hembree, L. Martin, Massey, Campbell, Turner, Thurmond, Bryant, Verdin, S. Martin, Davis, Bright, Corbin, Campsen, Fair and Cromer

Maybe my first post wasn't clear, Lee Bright is a current STATE Senator that is running AGAINST Graham for his seat as a US Senator.

Lee is not part of my district so I really don't know too much about his voting record or his principles.
Aside from a Pro-2A supporter, I am looking for a fiscal conservative and an anti-federalist.

i'll throw my support for Lee Bright. i'm not saying this just because i'm a gun owner i also think it's time to bring conservative government back to the greatest country in the world that these libercraps and democruds are trying to ruin.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back