Leather or kydex

Type of holster

• Kydex

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Leather

Votes: 58 76.3%

• Total voters
I didn't see a high-bred as a choice... :)

My primary carry holster is a CrossBreed SuperTuck, and for the other times, and at the range, I have a Blackhawk Serpa - both with Belt and Paddle attachment ( to cover any dressing scenario ). Saying this, I voted Kydex, as I have more kydex than leather. I've never owned an all leather holster. I'd love to have one, they look really nice, but I carry to conceal - not to show off :) (I'm not flaming you leather holster wear'ers I'm just making a funny)

I've had leather, nylon fabric, and Kydex...

Kydex is my favorite because of 1) the low-profile 2) solid feel and 3) quick release

+1... I do love leather (Ahhh, the feel, the look, the smell; you know, in black with silver studs :biggrin: ... perhaps I've said too much there :laugh:) but I think for the intended purpose Kydex is king.

I've had a CrossBreed horsehide & kydex for my Kimber 1911 for 30 days. It's comfortable, very concealable (IWB), well designed and tough as nails...kinda ugly though. Adapts well to the slight ponch around my waist. Outstanding combination of Kydex and leather.

I've had a CrossBreed horsehide & kydex for my Kimber 1911 for 30 days. It's comfortable, very concealable (IWB), well designed and tough as nails...kinda ugly though. Adapts well to the slight ponch around my waist. Outstanding combination of Kydex and leather.

Another vote for both and the crossbreed supertuck:victory:

No vote

I didn't vote on the issue because I use both. I use kydex with my G30 if it's a rainy day. Why get the leather wet? I use leather when it's nice out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back