laser sights

akratzer25

first let me say. this is my first post. i just signed up for this site, and i love it. i have been carrying guns for 3-1/2 years never leave home with out at least one on me. i am licenced, as is my wife.
i live in indiana... i have just started looking into buying a good laser sight for my ruger P95 9mm... dose anyone have any info or any sudgestions on one. thank you

first let me say. this is my first post. i just signed up for this site, and i love it. i have been carrying guns for 3-1/2 years never leave home with out at least one on me. i am licenced, as is my wife.
i live in indiana... i have just started looking into buying a good laser sight for my ruger P95 9mm... dose anyone have any info or any sudgestions on one. thank you

Welcome to the site from PRMA!

Welcome to the site.
As for the laser: I would just say that I wouldn't have any other laser on a CCW than a Crimson Trace. If your heart is set on a laser, then Crimson Trace will do you good, (if you want to pay that much.)

You might check with Crimson Trace. They have some for Rugers. I have one on my LCP and my G26 and my G30. They work well. I just checked and they don't list one for the P95 on their website but you might give them a call.

ON LASER GRIPS

I will NOT be without one.

I have a laser grip on my .45, it is my primary home defense gun, together with a Borealis 1050 lumens flashlight.

After the alarm sound...
My tactic is to get to the bedroom door and from there control the passage way and the living room, with the body protected by the frame and with only my half face exposed, one hand holding the pistol and the other hand the Borealis flashlight.

With a laser is not need to line up your face with the pistol, no tunnel vision, no exposing body parts to get into a shooting position.
If you are going to have a gunfight, this is the best way!

This, for me is the most valuable feature of the laser.

The flashlight with the 1050 lumens (two millions candlepower) will cook the eyes of an intruder.

Colt .45 with laser grips and the Borealis 1050 lumens flashlight.

govtlaser.jpg

noflash.jpg

Cheers

Watchmaker

Welcome to the site.
As for the laser: I would just say that I wouldn't have any other laser on a CCW than a Crimson Trace. If your heart is set on a laser, then Crimson Trace will do you good, (if you want to pay that much.)

By my calculus, given the cost of ammo and range time, it does not take long to save the cost of a Crimson Trace laser. Using dry-firing practice with the laser will do wonders for perfecting a smooth and jerk-free trigger pull. Since this is a perishable skill, continued work is required. Most people are willing to practice more in their home than on the range because of convenience and cost.

dont have one on a pistol but put one on a rifle, a combo scope with lazer and light and like it a lot makes things easyer and quick.

crimson trace

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back