Laser/Flashlight Combo

PascalFleischman

I need some suggestions please. My budget is in the $100 range, and I don't know anything about them. I have a red dot sight on my CX4, but I've gotten fairly leery of it. When it's on, it's great. However, I don't want to rely on it because it blocks the sights. Battery goes dead, all I have is an expensive lens to look through. I'd like the flashlight/laser combo so that if IT dies, I can still sight through the built-in peep sights. Are there any budget-friendly, but reliable suggestions out there?

I'd stick to the respected brand names, like Surefire, Insight, Streamlight, Lasermax and Crimson Trace. There's a lot of junk out there. You can pick up a Streamlight TLR-2 for just over $200 as well as an Insight M6X. I would definitely avoid anything that has to be attached to the trigger guard.

Remember, if you buy quality, it only hurts once.

The Beretta CX4 is a pistol-caliber carbine. The light/laser combo is something that I'd attach on the retractable rail underneath the barrel. I'd imagine there would be a "pigtail" switch that I could run along the length where I could stay "tactical" and switch the laser/light on and off.

MYCX-4.jpg

Co witness is the way to go with red dot on long gun. No dot still have guns sights.

I went for the high output type, M6X and I also have a TLR-2 with the 3 watt led, the down side it they are above your price limit, but I like them both.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back