Laser Bore Sighter

Doug Weiss

What is a good and inexpensive laser boresighter for a Marlin 30-30 cal rifle. I'm sure this topic has been discussed here on the forum....and if you could reference the discussion so I can check it out. thanks.

I bought one off ebay for about $35 for my .223 and it works just fine. Just run a search for 30 30 laser and it should give you a bunch.

Walmart carries one around $30 the last I checked. I have one and it works great. It comes with expandable mandrels for different calibers.

Caution!!

I bought one of the cheap ones and it was not centered at all well!!!:angry:

I got it very close by rolling it on a flat surface and adjusting the allen screws while watching for dot wobble on the wall...

But I bit the bullet so to speak and bought a good green one from Midway, and this one I can use in full daylight at 100 yards.... :biggrin:

After much research, I purchased a Sightmark 30-30 Laser Boresight (Model SM39009) for $30. Place the brass boresighter into the chamber,etc, etc,. Looks to be a good product. If anyone has had a bad experience with this type of boresight, let me know....thanks for the posts.

Doug

After much research, I purchased a Sightmark 30-30 Laser Boresight (Model SM39009) for $30. Place the brass boresighter into the chamber,etc, etc,. Looks to be a good product. If anyone has had a bad experience with this type of boresight, let me know....thanks for the posts.

Doug

If you are only going to sight in one caliber then that is definitely the best way to go in my opinion, but (I can't believe I saying this) I have way too many different calibers..... At least for that to be a good solution for me....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back