Laser and holster options for xd9sc

SquirrelSlayer

I have a little under rail mount laserlyte on my xd9sc and love it, but am having problems finding IWB or OWB holsters that it will fit.

Those of you that use a laser, what are you using to cc or oc? I'm taking my CCW training on sunday and would like to find something before the class so i can try to get used to it.

Thanks in advance

Why not save your accessory rail for a min flashlight, and use an internal laser?
With internal lasers, standard holsters aren't hard to find.
I have Lasermax internal lasers on Glocks and PT92s and love trhem as they never get out of alighnment
Link Removed

I do know the delimma though, I have some external lasers on several guns and holsters are tougher to locate.
I generally use Google with quotes and plus signs like "xd9 holster" +laser
and SOMETIMES I get lucky. Other times I figure someone else probably ran into the same delimma and ask at the XD forums etc.

like this Link Removed

you might first check some Laser manufacturers' websites for holster makers

Next, there's a sticky topic with holster manufacturer links on the forum
http://www.usacarry.com/forums/concealed-carry-handgun-gear/128-sticky-holster-links.html
It doesn't cost a whole lot to have one made, roughly the same price as a Supertuck, but custom made.
Just go to the list of manufacturers in that Sticky thread and do like this ...

Link Removed hit the "Contact us" button and ask ... (he has made them before I believe)

Link Removed hit the "Contact us" button and ask ...

HOLSTERS

Gun Holster - Pistols With Light or Laser on the Rail

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have no affiliation with any company, and don't carry any of the above holsters, as I don't carry EDC with external laser.

I installed a LaserMax in my wife's Glock 27 and it works like a champ. Installed it myself (so you can, too!) in about 1/2 hour. Invisible to all outward appearances, it allows the gun to be used with any normal holster.

how is the laser activated on the lasermax setup?

I want to have the use of a laser in a critical defense situation, but don't want to totally depend on it (for normal reasons) laser breaks, batteries die, etc.

The small forward slide release levers, used for disassembly, are replaced. The replacement component is a switch that, when pushed in from either side, actuates the pulsating laser. The laser unit itself takes the place of the guide rod and becomes part of the gun, and invisible until turned on.

I have a little under rail mount laserlyte on my xd9sc and love it, but am having problems finding IWB or OWB holsters that it will fit.

Those of you that use a laser, what are you using to cc or oc? I'm taking my CCW training on sunday and would like to find something before the class so i can try to get used to it.

Thanks in advance

PM Sent re: lasermax.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back