LaRue Tactical - Sales Restrictions Now Apply to Everyone Including Law Enforcement

skinnyb82

LaRue Tactical has instituted a new policy which basically says that if law-abiding citizens aren't permitted to own an item (like an AR or 30 round mag) in a municipality, state, district, or whatever, then it will not sell to law enforcement in that same area...to avoid "erroneous shipments." Mark LaRue also donated $12k to Calguns :p

BREAKING: LaRue Tactical Plans to Limit Law Enforcement Sales to Civilian Standards | The Truth About Guns

Good for them! I often wonder why firearms and ammo manufactures still supply the same government that are seeking to put them out of business.

One big Bravo Zulu for LaRue Tactical. I think I need to send some business their way!

Ok while I started to read this yesterday on another board I was pleased until I noticed the whole thing was moot as the will still sell gov military whatever they want. So in effect while it sounds good as soon as you realize they fully intend to continue selling the fed anything they want. Kind of sounds like a liberal approach we are going to say allot but not really do anything.

Ok while I started to read this yesterday on another board I was pleased until I noticed the whole thing was moot as the will still sell gov military whatever they want. So in effect while it sounds good as soon as you realize they fully intend to continue selling the fed anything they want. Kind of sounds like a liberal approach we are going to say allot but not really do anything.

It's pretty apparent, 99% of gun manufacturers are on one side, and that side is their own side. They want money, and money alone. What better place to make millions than the government whose more than willing to spend it?

Would like to see all firearms and related companies do this as their contracts run out. I realize they need to make money and there is a lot to be made from these contracts. But what are they going to do after the government makes private gun ownership illegal and takes their company away from them? They really need to think about that.

Apparently, and this is just rumor but it makes sense, firearms manufacturers are required to sell to the federal government and military if they wish to keep their licenses. If that's the case then no wonder LaRue isn't cutting off "F Troop" and other agencies. Cutting off the military would just spark public outrage.

Apparently, and this is just rumor but it makes sense, firearms manufacturers are required to sell to the federal government and military if they wish to keep their licenses. If that's the case then no wonder LaRue isn't cutting off "F Troop" and other agencies. Cutting off the military would just spark public outrage.

If that were the case then Cobra ought to sell to them.

If required to bid (remember, all gvmt vendors are awarded by bid review) then your $500 pistol can be bid to the gvmt for $12,000 each. If you win the bid, the other manufacturers can continue to supply the public. If you lose the bid, you can supply the public.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back