Largest Naval Deployment Since 1991 Heads For Persian Gulf

HK4U

As the elections grow closer is it time for another war?

Link Removed

Interesting theory....

The deployment has fueled rumors that Georgia’s sneak attack on Russia in South Ossetia, backed by the U.S. and Israel, was a shot across the bow to warn Russia against interfering in a strike on Iran which could be imminent.

I cannot remember

where i saw it, fox news maybe, but at least 2 carrier groups are already deployed near the straits of hormuz in the gulf. 90 % of the oil headed to the west comes through this port which the iranians have threatend to close with a missile strike. this thing is going to get out of hand in a hurry.....

Here we go again. When this incursion first began, I was wondering if Russia was just rattling its sabers. I now believe that Russia, like Iran in the Middle East, is using its position as Europe's largest supplier of oil, to get its way because it know that no other countries there want to piss it off for fear of being cut off. This situation has the potential to turn very bad very quickly.

Here we go again. When this incursion first began, I was wondering if Russia was just rattling its sabers. I now believe that Russia, like Iran in the Middle East, is using its position as Europe's largest supplier of oil, to get its way because it know that no other countries there want to piss it off for fear of being cut off. This situation has the potential to turn very bad very quickly.

All the more reason to develop our own oil resources as quickly as possible so we can become as independent of the lot of them as possible. Then they can all go bathe in their oil if they want to.

Furthermore, it will allow us to keep more of our money here, and at the same time, help us bring the value of the dollar back up.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back