Ladies day

TinkerBang

Well I still can't upload photos so I put them in an album. Please take a look.
I got to try out an AR 15, M1 Garand, .357 Taurus, 12 gauge shot gun and a bunch of air soft rifles and pistols.
What a blast. I want an M1 so bad now!!! I also got to go through a self defense course, that was interesting. It gave me a new perspective on the whole idea. I really want to go back and try the course a lot more.

Well I still can't upload photos so I put them in an album. Please take a look.
I got to try out an AR 15, M1 Garand, .357 Taurus, 12 gauge shot gun and a bunch of air soft rifles and pistols.
What a blast. I want an M1 so bad now!!! I also got to go through a self defense course, that was interesting. It gave me a new perspective on the whole idea. I really want to go back and try the course a lot more.

Looks like you were having fun, be careful or you'll end up with five M1's and a whole other assortment of guns thats how it starts. :biggrin:

How'd you like the kick of that .357 revolver? I've been trying to get my wife to shoot my .357 but after watching me shoot it shes not so into it.

The kick wasn't that bad I am really thinking I might get a .357. And yes I was having a lot of FUN. The one gun that I really wanted to try was the S&W 500 but the line for that was way to long maybe next time

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back