Labor Day Dog Food. Do you have a thief?

If you have a dog that like to steal off the grill post a pic or post one of whatcha Cooking,

My Papillion (small lap dog) is smart. He likes to steal 'people food' off the table by jumping on a chair then onto the table. So I rolled (the chairs are on casters) all the chairs far away from the table. While in the kitchen I thought I heard something and when I looked my little dog had rolled a chair back to the table, used it to get on the table and was happily finishing a hamburger. His little tummy was bulging, I was still hungry. Guess Im trained.

Papillion

My Papillion (small lap dog) is smart. He likes to steal 'people food' off the table by jumping on a chair then onto the table. So I rolled (the chairs are on casters) all the chairs far away from the table. While in the kitchen I thought I heard something and when I looked my little dog had rolled a chair back to the table, used it to get on the table and was happily finishing a hamburger. His little tummy was bulging, I was still hungry. Guess Im trained.
I also have a Papillion and i agree with you on them being smart. My dog don't jump on the chairs but when there is food around it's like you stuck him with a hot poker. He gets so excited and shakes and whines, i am afraid that he is going to have a heart attack. Then if we leave something out and we go to bed he keeps going back out in the kitchen checking on what was left out. They are a one of a kind.

The Papillion we have we got from a friend who was looking to find him a new home. One day while at my friends home the dog kept 'sucking up' to Mrs SANTA and I suddenly realized the dog could read! The writting on Mrs SANTAs' forehead spelled SUCKER! So we brought him home and he has been part of our family for almost 4 years. He was 2 when we got him. And Mrs SANTA named him RABBIT. No kidding.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back