Knoxx tactical shotgun stock

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
I'm looking around to see if there's anything out there better than an ATI stock w/ pistol grip Link Removed (it's at the top of the page). It costs twice as much, but has a recoil system where it slides back, which as far as I can see the ATI doesn't have. Does anyone know if the Knoxx lives up to the hype on the site?

I saw a pretty good review of one on Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel. I've also read a couple of favorable articles about them. I'm thinking of getting one for my Vang Comp Mossberg.

The Knoxx stock is awesome! I have one on my Tactical 870 which I have owned for over 3 years now. It reduces recoil and looks cool doing it.

While I was at the gun store on Thursday, the salespeople were telling me about this stock. I had just purchased a Mossberg 500 and was deciding between several different stocks, and that was one of the ones they tried selling me. Apparently, that stock reduces felt recoil by 90%. As tempting as it was, I went with a pistol grip that had no stock. I hope I don't regret that.

I just pick up a Mossberg 500 Watch Dog and that Knoxx Stock is the one I am thinking about. Looks good and from what I have been told is very solid too.

I'd like to test one side-by-side with the ATI and see if it's worth the extra $60-80.

As a side note, I also want one of the top-folding stocks that are common on the 870 but I don't know if it will fit the Moss 500.

I have the Knoxx SpecOps recoil reducing stock on my HD shot gun. It works as advertised far better than I expected vastly improved the speed and accuracy of my follow up shots. Along with the Mako T-Grip muzzle flip is non existent
bertha.jpg

I have the Knoxx SpecOps recoil reducing stock on my HD shot gun. It works as advertised far better than I expected vastly improved the speed and accuracy of my follow up shots. Along with the Mako T-Grip muzzle flip is non existent
bertha.jpg

Wow, that configuration looks awesome! However, have you thought about adding a heat shield?

Wow, that configuration looks awesome! However, have you thought about adding a heat shield?
Thanks I am very pleased with the speed and accuracy it gives me. I have a heat shield I need to get on. May also add a fiber optic front sight as I can see the bead through the holo sight lens and would have that as a fall back if the batteries went dead on the holo sight. Still debating if I want the power pack, or not

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back