Knob Creek

missoak

I'm from Mi.& wonder if any of you guys have any experience with the machine gun shoot at Knob Creek? From what I've seen, it looks like a blast. Guess there's one coming in Oct. Any personal info would be great.
Thanks

I used to go to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot for several years back in the early 2000's. I used to work Security so I got in free, got a cool t-shirt and hat, free food and discounts from several vendors (we were the ones protecting their stuff after hours).

My advice:

- When you park, park heading out. There's nothing more frustrating than trying to get out of their parking lot after the finale on Saturday night with 456,983,9856,982,496 other cars on a very dark parking field. God help you if it has rained.
- Bring money
- Where comfortable shoes
- Bring money
- Eye and especially ear protection, is highly recommended
- Bring money
- The Saturday night finale is not to be missed. So don't miss it.
- Bring money
- Wander around the gun show at least three times before you buy anything, you'll probably see it cheaper.
- Bring money
- I usually carried a fold up chair, it was nice to be able to just sit down sometimes and watch the crowds, but not on the bleacher seats they have set up off the firing line.
- Bring money
- If you want to shoot some full-auto weapons, they'll have some set up on the lower range for rent. If that's the case, bring a LOT of money!
- Bring money

That's all I have for now. In case, I forget to mention it, don't forget to bring money.

Have a great time!

LMAO !!!!
From what I saw on the TV show, I figured it won"t be cheap.
Nothing we have here in Mi. compares to this event.
May stop in at Bud's too.
Thanks for the info & a good laugh !!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back