Kinky Sex?

This is a classic reason why IDIOTS shouldn't handle firearms! :mad: I'll bet if it were your average citizen, their permit would be revoked and they would be facing more serious charges. I hope this guy gets kicked off of the force. I seriously doubt that this gun went off "accidently". It's more likely that he touched the trigger. There's no excuse for this type of incident. WTF is with the "fooling around with his gun" explanation? :eek:

gf

Link Removed

NYPD cop accidentally shoots wife in groin in New Rochelle
By Leslie Korngold
The Journal News • December 19, 2008

NEW ROCHELLE - A New York City police officer accidentally shot his wife in the groin last night, police said.

There was no apparent argument, Capt. Joseph Schaller said this morning. The off-duty cop, Humberto Arboleda, 38, was "fooling around with his gun" in their apartment when it went off accidentally, Schaller said.

The wife was shot in the groin area and middle finger of her left hand around 10:25 p.m. She was taken to Sound Shore Medical Center. Police said her injuries were not believed to be life threatening.

Arboleda was charged with misdemeanor third-degree assault in New Rochelle. Schaller said the charge arises, despite the alleged accidental nature of the shooting, because "you are not supposed to be fooling around with the gun."

Arboleda is suspended without pay from the NYPD, Detective Madelyne Galindo, an NYPD spokeswoman, said. Officers can be suspended without pay for up to 30 days, she said in an e-mail. She had no outer limit for Arboleda's overall suspension.

Hey GF, are you running Google searches for "dumb cops"?

Hey GF, are you running Google searches for "dumb cops"?

No, not looking for anything in particular. I get a daily email from a couple of the LE sites. I pull the "interesting" stories and post them here. Just so happens that the latest bunch of stuff involved "dumb cops".

gf

Silly me, I actually thought that this story was about kinky sex. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, aren't PRNYC officers given Glocks for which the trigger pull is set at 12 pounds? How could this happen?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back