kinda quiet here

bigdaddy1

Noticed there's not a lot of action here.

Just give a shout out.

What up from Milwaukee?

Shout back at ya from the cesspool that is liberal MA. Home of Barney Frank... Only the TSA has handled more male private parts than Barney Frank...:sarcastic:

Howdy Milwaukee.........lived in Brookfield years ago. Use to have a great time on the Waterfront and Brady Street. I'm sure most has changed in some, some......40 years or so....... Never want to be that cold again! Gods Country in the summer, especially up on Rice Lake.

Howdy Milwaukee.........lived in Brookfield years ago. Use to have a great time on the Waterfront and Brady Street. I'm sure most has changed in some, some......40 years or so....... Never want to be that cold again! Gods Country in the summer, especially up on Rice Lake.

Water Street is still a big bar business area. Lots of college kids (too young a crowd for me) every week end. I ask myself every winter why the H3LL am I here. *SIGH*, some day.

Good to hear from other freedom seekers, I will do my best to keep some forums moving, but the more the merrier!

This is like a breath of fresh air. Seems like not many people are posting here. Maybe we can liven things up and get some information rolling in.

The other forum converted to communism and censorship. It will die a slow death I am sure. But in the end a death it will be.

By the way did any of you see this article?

Link Removed

MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTAQ) - Governor Jim Doyle says the Marinette High School hostage incident shows why tougher gun control laws are needed.

Doyle said in Milwaukee Tuesday that he felt sorrow for those affected by the incident – in which student Samuel Hengel held almost 2 dozen students and a teacher hostage for 5 hours before he shot and killed himself. The 15-year-old Hengel died today.

Never under estimate the power of an exiting Governor. He has already Pardoned over 80 felons. He has ratified contracts that he was asked to leave for the new administration and even stuck us with some loss on the stupid high speed rail. I am sure he will try to stick it to us one more time before his keester hits the road.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back