Kimber Ultra Carry II CC holster

Wesco

hello everyone, I am a newbie here hailing from washington state. I recently purchased my first CC 45, a kimber ultra II 45 with the rosewood integrated crimson-L grip and I'm having trouble finding a good quality comfortable IWB holster. I typically carry IWB in what I believe is called a strong side kidney carry. Any suggestions?

I love my supertuck from crossbreed. I forget my glock 23 is even there, just ordered another for a differnt gun.

I am fan of the supertuck also, I am on my second one first for the glock 26 and second for springfield EMP. The second one I got the tuckable mag carrier love it too.

I have a Crossbreed supertuck for my Kimber that works great and is comfortable, I also use a Galco holster OWB that works great and a Bianchi OWB that I got for my glock 26 but also works well for my Kimber. Good Luck and congrats on the gun, it's a Great gun for CC.

You can't beat the Supertuck for the Kimber, I have the Ultra CDP and love the Supertuck, you won't forget it is there but it is very comfortable, you can't do better in my opinion.

You can't beat the super tuck for comfort. I have been carrying a kimber ultra carry II in one for two years. The only proplem is the kydex has been ruff on the finish. I carry every day and i know all holsters will wear the finish. Representatives from Kimber recommended using leather instead of Kydex, so i ordered a Milt Sparks VM II holster for my kimber. It took 21 weeks to get this holster. Looks great and is as comfortable as the super tuck. I had my kimber refinished so I will see how the finish wears with the all leather holster. You cant go wrong with either one.

dumpo60:284726 said:
You can't beat the super tuck for comfort. I have been carrying a kimber ultra carry II in one for two years. The only proplem is the kydex has been ruff on the finish. I carry every day and i know all holsters will wear the finish. Representatives from Kimber recommended using leather instead of Kydex, so i ordered a Milt Sparks VM II holster for my kimber. It took 21 weeks to get this holster. Looks great and is as comfortable as the super tuck. I had my kimber refinished so I will see how the finish wears with the all leather holster. You cant go wrong with either one.

Thanks that is a big help! If you dont mind my asking why did it take 21 weeks? Did you order them OL?

Go to Milt Sparks web page. They will tell your about how to order your holster, and the current waiting period. I believe it is a 26 to 30 week waiting peroid. They are hand made and they have six people making them. I got the VM II inside the waist band. I love it. That is a long time to wait, but i already had the super tuck, although it did a number on the finish. The price was 96.00 plus shipping. I believe it will last a life time.

Some nice information here. I am also interested in an IWB for my Super Carry Ultra HD. I have a nice custom OWB one, but also want to get an IWB one.

I have some cheap holsters at the moment that will hold me over but I need to pick up some nice custom ones for my kimber since thats what I carry most often. What OWB Do you USE

White Hat holsters makes a holster very similar to the crossbreed but (in my opinion) a little better.
The kydex on the white hat holsters is held on by chicago screws, so that you can replace just the kydex if you happen to switch guns.
Plus his prices are better and the wait time is only 4-6 weeks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back