Kimber master carry pro

smygee

Anyone own and carry a kimber master carry pro? I am interested in purchasing one soon and need some feed back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

I don't own a kimber master carry pro, but I do own a kimber CDP Pro and I like it alot. Any 1911 in the pro or comander size is a great carry handgun. Is the master carry an all steel frame gun or a lighter alloy frame gun? The lighter frame is easier to carry all day, the all steel gun will last longer. If you like the master carry pro, how it
feels how it looks buy it. You will not be disapointed with any kimber. If at all possable try to shoot one before you buy. Try as many 1911 as you can before you buy.

Just a quick note , the rounded grip is harder for me to shoot and control. I like the standard full size grip much better. SHOOT ONE BEFORE YOU BUY.

Over priced..........Pay more or don't. They're a lot of other choices out there then Kimber. BUT a "A fool and his money is soon parted"

Thx pop Charlie...i like the rounded grip for cc..but have looked at the newer sig p227sas but I'm not really into "polymer" guns . I like the custom look of the kimbers...so i think I'm gonna have to be fool and depart with my money on one.!

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

You are not a fool, buy what you like and enjoy. Have fun with your new kimber and give us a report after you take it to the range.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back