Kicked out of Pheasant Lane Mall

As far as going into Dicks, use their entrance and don't go into the public mall. Just because Dicks doesn't mind, it doesn't change the rules of the mall. Dicks has nothing to say about mall rules but I bet, just because they are in a mall, if that security guard has jurisdiction in all mall stores, you can still be asked to leave.

I guess you would have to find out if that security guard ever goes into the anchor stores.

The other thing you may want to think about if you really want to go into the mall is if that same security guard see's you. Now that he has shown you the rules, it becomes willfull disobedience and he may call the law next time instead of a friendly walk out the door.

All this of course unless you are trying to make a statement.

KK

just something about the name of that chicken joint is subliminal and not for good imo i think their whole anti gay bs to drum up business in the bible belt is quite a charade and circus i for one wouldn't eat there......you must been open carrying i take it?
best wishes be safe and who the hell eats at a joint called chick fil a in the first place? rotflmao

It wasn't "their" "anti gay BS" that started this whole shindig. Why is it that when someone expresses pro Christian beliefs the liberal engine sputters to life and claims the issue is "anti-gay"? Can you say "Freedom of speech"?

And Chick Fil-A didn't need to drum up business but I think the outcry from the gays back fired on them and worked to Chick Fil-A's advantage.

Chick Fil-A is in the process of acquiring land to put up a couple of stores in the Boston area. When being interviewed by a local new station the COO was asked about gay marriage. The COO replied that the corporation believe in the biblical definition of marriage being between a man and a woman. Then that fat mush-mouth butt wipe Boston Mayor Thomas Manino went off in one of his usual liberal tangents, somehow equating a belief to discrimination. He and Rohm Emanual are the 2 idiots that stirred the gay pot to get the trash to the top.

From the Chick Fil-A web site:

Q: What is Chick-fil-A’s response to the stories circulating in the media and on the Internet?
A: Chick-fil-A is a family-owned and family-led company serving the communities in which it operates. From the day Truett Cathy started the company, he began applying biblically-based principles to managing his business. For example, we believe that closing on Sundays, operating debt-free and devoting a percentage of our profits back to our communities are what make us a stronger company and Chick-fil-A family.
The Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our Restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect –regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender. We will continue this tradition in the over 1,600 Restaurants run by independent Owner/Operators. Going forward, our intent is to leave the policy debate over same-sex marriage to the government and political arena.
Our mission is simple: to serve great food, provide genuine hospitality and have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A.

As far as I'm concerned this whole uproar, while the gay community and the liberal support engine would like you to believe its about discrimination, is really about freedom of speech. The man expressed his opinion and operating principals and the left went bug do-do. IMHO all of this fake outrage and gnashing of gay teeth has backfired dramatically on their cause to advance the acceptance of gay marriage. ANd the "kiss in" which was a total flop was another example of the liberal agenda falling flat on it's face.

Me personally? I have always gotten good food and some of the friendliest service at Chick Fil_A which I can't say for the other "Non Christian based" fast food joints. YOu hit the drive through, the first thing you hear is the server introducing themselves. At what other drive through do you get that on a regular basis? I can't remember a single time that I ever heard or saw the servers not have a smile on their face at a Chick Fil-A. Can't say that for McDonalds or Burger King.

Freedom of speech! Freedom of choice! Ain't they grand?

It is not legal binding as its not big enough, but being asked to leave is. I did email a legistator to see if a bill can be passed to make these signs more visible.

Umm... why wouldn't you write your legislator to ask that the signs be removed and banned completely so that no establishment would be infringing on your 2A right?

Link Removed

It doesn't. It does have a stance on the biblical meaning of marriage.

Nowhere along the line did anyone at Chick-Fil-A say that anyone was AGAINST same sex marriage. The standing argument all along has been that Chick-Fil-A does not SUPPORT same sex marriage. Not the same.

THis whole argument was blown out of proportion by the liberals in an effort to bolster their political stance among the community. That effort has backfired in the fact that the non-gay community has seen through this political scherade (SP) and see the issue as a Freedom of Speech issue.

A person or spokesperson for a corporation can freely express their ideals any time any place. The government cannot, by law, persecute that person or corporate spokesperson or corporation for that matter, simply because they express a view that does not coincide with the government thinking. In this case Boston and Chicago.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back