Kickback on Walther PPK causing hand irritation

Sklo9

Just purchased a Walther PPK and love this gun. I use it for conceal carry. Only issue I have is the irritation I get between the thumb and forefinger after shooting 100+ rounds. Anyone have a solution that works for them?

OOPIEGUMP brought up a very valid point . Have someone check your grip ! Did you think about trying a glove [the type that bicycle riders wear , much cheaper than "shooting" gloves and just as good if not better] and cut the trigger finger out of the glove ......

Just purchased a Walther PPK and love this gun. I use it for conceal carry. Only issue I have is the irritation I get between the thumb and forefinger after shooting 100+ rounds. Anyone have a solution that works for them?

do what I did, sell the gun!! forget about the grip, the gun does that to almost everyone.

I have one made in the 60's. Like brand new and it's a great little pistol. Keep it! You might also consider it's not really for plinking.

Thanks for the advice! I will have my grip checked by an expert and the glove idea works well. I agree the gun is not really for plinking. But, as a new gun for me, I need to put it through its paces and get comfortable before I start carrying it.

I commend you for wanting to have range time with your new WALTHER before carrying it . Have you given any thought to buying some "snap caps" so you can practice at home . It s sure cheaper than spending money on ammo that you may have trouble finding ! Above all STICK WITH IT you bought yourself a GREAT firearm when you bought yourself a WALTHER .........................

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back