kholster holster

Drzzit

Just purchased a Kholster for My concealed carry. Was wondering what others think about this IWB holster.

I've used one for 2 years and love it. It conformed to me fairly quickly. I'm 6'2", 290 and carry a S&W Sigma which is not a small gun but the Kholster works well to conceal it. I like the fact that you can adjust the depth and angle and once I got it where I liked it, I haven't changed it since. I also cut the leather to follow the shape of the pistol rather than leaving it as a circle.

I actually started carrying last Thursday. So, having only used it for a few days, I really like it. I haven't done the trimming yet, but definitely intend to. The holster is very comfortable (for me at least). I'm 6'1" 270, and carry around 2:30 and it conceals well with a good forward cant. I enjoy it, and will possibly be purchasing more in the future for other firearms.

...and, if ya don't like it.... send it back. No problems. It's a company with great customer service.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.

I have been using my Kholster since December. Absolutely love it. Very comfortable and conceals nicely. I also am carrying a Sigma.

I too have a Kholster for about two years now and have carried both my G19 and G27 in the same one. I also cut it to make it a bit smaller and I absolutely love it! This was my first IWB holster, and as far as I'm concerned it will do the job just as good as those top-name much more expensive brands, and will be my only IWB holster.

I have a kholster ( Link Removed ) and several Theis holsters ( Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters ) and I love them. The only disadvantage to the kholster is that it is not available in horsehide. I live in the deep south and the horse handles perspiration better. The only disadvantage to my theis holsters is that they come pre-cut. Neither of these 2 issues would prevent me from buying from these 2 gentlemen again. Both have unmatched customer service and their prices aren't bad either.

I have been interested in a Kholster for some time now. They are local to me so I will order from them next time I order a holster.

I have heard nothing but good things about them.

I haven't started carrying concealed yet, just getting the equipment together, so when I do, I'll have everything ready to go. Thanks for the reply. I will be carrying a XDm 9 mm compact by the way.

Got a few, and ironically, just before checking this, was working on chopping one of them a bit more (some call it a 'combat cut'). I like to be able to get a full grip to draw, so I cut down the leather, dremeled off some of the kydex around where my finger meets the trigger guard, and polished it all back up. MUCH smaller now than it started out, but a little better suited to my carry.

I bought one when they had a sale that was just too good to pass up. I had been wanting to try that style of holster for awhile.

The good news is that it is comfortable. That broad expanse of leather isolates the gun from the body pretty well. The bad news is that it's a pain to put on because of its size, and the front clip interferes with accessing my front pocket, which is where I carry a knife. I've gone back to simpler designs that just hold the gun with a single broad clip or a pair of close snap straps.

Got a few, and ironically, just before checking this, was working on chopping one of them a bit more (some call it a 'combat cut'). I like to be able to get a full grip to draw, so I cut down the leather, dremeled off some of the kydex around where my finger meets the trigger guard, and polished it all back up. MUCH smaller now than it started out, but a little better suited to my carry.

Diddo to what this guy says. Except I only have one!!

There awesome, high quality, good price, quick turnaround and most importantly very comfortable. Plus I like that they come natural so I can dye them different. I've got a couple now and plan on more.

I've been carrying my Ruger SR9C for over a year. Like some I have a holster box. In that box is a Kholster. Occasionally I wear it when I want a tucked in shirt. Reading these post I see they cut trim their Kholster. Duh - why didn't think of that. I wish I could find a better holster for when you wear a tucked in shirt although it may not exist,the Kholster or Super-Tuck may be the best there is.

Kholster is a Winner

You are going to love the Kholster. I have three and I wear one daily depending on the gun I am carrying and what I am wearing. At times I have to tuck a shirt in and I can do this with the Kholster with no problems. You can't go wrong with this holster. I have spent more money and tried many different brands and I still go back to my Kholsters everytime. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever used. And the customer service is outstanding. If you ever have any problems Jimmy will take care of it.

i have one and I really like it. I also have a Crossbreed and I do not have a preference exept Crossbreed looks better.

rsab72:291713 said:
i have one and I really like it. I also have a Crossbreed and I do not have a preference exept Crossbreed looks better.

Crossbread may look better but you'll never see my kholster anyway ;-)

I've been wearing mine for about a month now and it's very comfortable in the 3:30 - 4 o'clock position.

Crossbread may look better but you'll never see my kholster anyway ;-)

I've been wearing mine for about a month now and it's very comfortable in the 3:30 - 4 o'clock position.

How do you deal with your shirt at that position? When I try to carry at that position my shirt bunches up behind the grip. I find myself constantly pulling at my shirt to get the bunch out from behind my grip. I carry more like and appendix carry but I do not like the fact its pointing at my leg all day. Appendix carry for me is invisible in any position. I would rather carry closer to 4.

I've been carrying my Ruger SR9C for over a year. Like some I have a holster box. In that box is a Kholster. Occasionally I wear it when I want a tucked in shirt. Reading these post I see they cut trim their Kholster. Duh - why didn't think of that. I wish I could find a better holster for when you wear a tucked in shirt although it may not exist,the Kholster or Super-Tuck may be the best there is.

Trimming the Kholster is a must. I also like the Kholster because the Little Moon is more compact than Crossbreeds MiniTuck. I carry a Kahr CM9 so its perfect for the small holsters. I recommend the Kholster due to the fact you never see how good looking the Crossbreed is.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back