Kenyan News From 2004 Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya

Funny how the AP managed to bury the story for so long. Balls now in the oBummer court. I'd like to hear what they have to say about the article!

gf

Time for the 'DC side-step' to make the facts disappear... again.

And of course, slather a healthy dose of counter-accusations of "right-wing fanatics" railing against the "hope & change" that has America swirling the drain... and that's our present regime's modus operadi. A Kenyan named Hussein.... I still cannot believe America has come to this. :mad:

What great news, they are at it again! I love it!

Wow, the AP sure has a LOT of work ahead of them to get all those copies of that article floating around changed!! There are dozens of copies that need changed. I wonder if they can do it?

Any bets?

Would someone explain to me how come it took so long to show up on the Internet?

Any idea how much it cost to get that article to show on the Internet?

Of what use is it (the article) to anyone?

They are just going to say; "It's FAKE". How can anyone prove it isn't fake?

3dic3di33di4xrl.in

Cooter:
Kenyan News From 2004 Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya
Glock Fan:
Funny how the AP managed to bury the story for so long. Balls now in the oBummer court. I'd like to hear what they have to say about the article!
AZSATT:
Time for the 'DC side-step' to make the facts disappear... again.

And of course, slather a healthy dose of counter-accusations of "right-wing fanatics" railing against the "hope & change" that has America swirling the drain... and that's our present regime's modus operadi. A Kenyan named Hussein.... I still cannot believe America has come to this.
festus:
Some one should e-mail this to orly taitz
wow WOW wow
ricbak:
Thought you might like that article Festus!
One last question: Why in the world would "orly taitz" want it? Who is "orly taitz"?

I believe the original article is 100% true. Don't all of you who have posted already believe that too?

Sadly a lot of people will not care where he is from. He could be from Mars and it would make no difference to them. As long as they get their "Obama " money. After all they are "entitled"to it.

I believe the original article is 100% true. Don't all of you who have posted already believe that too?

I worked in Southwest Wisconsin back in those days. The wiphe and I remember talking about this guy (BMHO) back then and questioned his eligibility and qualifications. He came out of nowhere and then the dnc convention speech... I would not be surprized that the article is a factual article but maybe some creative editing applied. Just the same... I Still dislike his politics... I still think the man needs to do the Country a favor and Simply Quit.

I really though more would jump on what I wrote. Here IS the ORIGINAL article, from the AP in June 2004. It IS 100% true... I have links to a paper in Seattle at that time too. Even from Snopes.

NONE of them say ANYTHING about Kenya. That is just Photoshop playing around.

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Politics -- Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

The first thing I did was hold my cursor over the link Cooter posted. Oops, wrong type of link. Thus, FAKE.

Yes, the original article IS true... but Cooter didn't post the original article. Looks like a few believed it, though. And THAT is funny.

Just because you want something to BE true, doesn't make it true.

IF the judge doesn't back down, it WILL be interesting to "SEE" Obama's ORIGINAL birth certificate.

He (BHO) sure seems to enjoy jerking the American public around. All that does in my book is make him look stupid.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the judge does NOT back down. That he subpoenas all of Obama's records etc, so we, the people, can look at them all.

Good find Oregon Vet.
It seems that alot of shifty business has been coming out of both sides of the 'birther' issue. Several people are trying to verify this article with the Kenyan newspaper company, with no luck so far that I've heard. Besides, if the report was real, that doesn't really prove a dang thing. You can't count on the mainstream media for much of anything nowadays.

I am beginning to think that this whole birther issue is nonsense. It was apparently an issue before and during BHOs run for office, with no real action being taken to get to the bottom of it. Now they supposedly are going to settle the issue. What do you really think is going to happen? They produce papers proving BHO is not eligible for the presidency and impeach him? I doubt it. I would think more along the lines of showing the papers (fake or not) and ruling he is a natural born citizen, probably through a technicality, and everyone who is on board with the birther issue will have thier foot in thier mouth, indicating that it was probably a big ruse from the beginning. I mean, when Cheney's wife is on board with something, it's probably not a good thing.
And if they decide it's time for Obama to go, then we'll have good ol' scum-bag Joey B. It won't make an ounce of difference in the White House, just business as usual. The only real thing it would effect is the image to the public. The real question is: does BHO still have enough celebrity appeal to pass the agenda through, or have the people seen him for what he truly is yet?

Good find Oregon Vet.
It seems that alot of shifty business has been coming out of both sides of the 'birther' issue. Several people are trying to verify this article with the Kenyan newspaper company, with no luck so far that I've heard. Besides, if the report was real, that doesn't really prove a dang thing. You can't count on the mainstream media for much of anything nowadays.
Well, of course they CAN'T verify it with the Kenyan newspaper. It has nothing to do with the Kenyan newspaper. You can look at the URL's and see it is on the ARCHIVE website and someone went onto THAT site and Photoshopped a couple of pages and put them BACK ON THAT SERVER. All people have to do is Google barrack obama born in kenya and they will have plenty of reading to keep them busy. It is all just BS. I included the three posts that show the ORIGINAL post from the AP in MY first post in this thread. People go back and look at my post and say;NO, you did NOT. Ah, LOOK at the line: 3dic3di33di4xrl.in There they are. All three of them. Try it, they are on a SMALL URL site... so type in: http:// xrl.in/3dic without the space between the // and the x and see what happens. The others in that line are 3di3 and 3di4.
I am beginning to think that this whole birther issue is nonsense. It was apparently an issue before and during BHOs run for office, with no real action being taken to get to the bottom of it. Now they supposedly are going to settle the issue. What do you really think is going to happen? They produce papers proving BHO is not eligible for the presidency and impeach him? I doubt it. I would think more along the lines of showing the papers (fake or not) and ruling he is a natural born citizen, probably through a technicality, and everyone who is on board with the birther issue will have thier foot in thier mouth, indicating that it was probably a big ruse from the beginning. I mean, when Cheney's wife is on board with something, it's probably not a good thing.

And if they decide it's time for Obama to go, then we'll have good ol' scum-bag Joey B. It won't make an ounce of difference in the White House, just business as usual. The only real thing it would effect is the image to the public. The real question is: does BHO still have enough celebrity appeal to pass the agenda through, or have the people seen him for what he truly is yet?
Well, the birther issue isn't nonsense. Obama should have produced ALL of that stuff the FIRST time someone asked for it when he was just campaigning. All of his school records too.
It isn't good he is just jerking the American citizens around to KEEP THEIR MIND OFF OF OTHER CRAP he is trying to ram through, like this Obamacare package. IF that package passes, will MY health insurance drop from $522.00 a month with a high deductible down to $200.00 a month with a LOW deductible? OF COURSE NOT, if anything, it is going to go UP.
It is just ANOTHER tax on middle-class people. Pretty quick, America is going to be a country of beggars and poor people with a few million rich people running everything.
Bush wasn't good for America and Obama sure isn't either. Clinton was/is a real a$$hole in his personal life, but America was in a LOT better shape under him than under Bush OR Obama.
DO we have someone BETTER to run for office in 2012? Dems or Reps? I haven't seen anything yet.
What the hell, we have OVER 300 MILLION people in this country and we can't find a few UPSTANDING people to be President and Senators / Congressmen? OVER 300 MILLION and we can't come up with a thousand or two people to run our country? THAT is SAD. Really sad. What happens? Even with the 'nice' guys? Ah, two words tell all. Those two words?? We all know them.

Money / and / Power. One or the other OR BOTH corrupt. Too bad for us poor people. And the RICH good people? Why would they want to give their time to running such a messed up mess we call the USA?

I don't see any way to fix it. Looks like no one else does either, Cooter.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back