KEL TEC Thread

I don't like the trigger on my p11 but it is not a range gun. It is like a wheel gun.

Kel-tec Will Travel

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"[/FONT]WELLL!

I BROUGHT A KEL-TEC P-11, I WENT TO THE RANGE, AND NOTICE MY GROUP IS BELOW THE BULL...AT 15 YARDS. I WENT NUTS! I KNOW DO NOT SHOOT THAT BAD. BECAUSED I USED A SIG P-220 ON DUTY. I NOTICE THAT A TWO FINGERS GRIP IS NO GOOD. SO, I BUY A FINGER EXTENTION FOR MY MAG. NOW, MY GROUNP IS AT THE EYE!
billye1952

P>S>

iI LOVE MY KEL-TEC NOW FOR OFF-DUTY

At our last gun show I found a P3AT HC in navy blue. This gun show as I was leaving I spotted a HC navy P11, I just couldn't leave it there as they made too nice of a match.:D
Link Removed

Just signed on today and I like my Kel-Tec pistols.

I have two Kel-Tec pistols. I first bought a P3AT after shooting a friend's and I've always liked it. Very small, light, easily concealed--lighter than my Beretta 21a and significantly more powerful. Also easier to conceal.

The second is a Pf-9 which I took an immediate liking to. It is not much harder to conceal than the .380 but it is a significantly more powerful cartridge. Unfortunately, the ejector pin moved and blocked the hammer from falling (while I was qualifying to add it to my CHL--annoyed, angry, etc.) Sent it back and they returned it in about 5 weeks. I am pretty sure it is a different pistol with the same serial number; I can't be certain as I only had it for about 6 days and 250 rounds before returning it, but I think a scratch is missing from the slide.

They both have brisk recoil, but I don't seem to mind recoil and I don't find them uncomfortable to shoot. Others may have a different opinion.

I find these 2 so much handier than my Kimber that I usually carry one of them even though I bought the CDP II as my primary carry pistol.

At our last gun show I found a P3AT HC in navy blue. This gun show as I was leaving I spotted a HC navy P11, I just couldn't leave it there as they made too nice of a match.:D
Link Removed
I can honestly say that i haven`t seen very many that color,but i like the looks of them.

I love my little olive green and parkered P-3. I think I have heard where KT makes like 1000 P-3 a week and they still can not keep up with the demand. :D

I have my P32 and carry it everyday now. I want to buy a PF9 and a P3AT in the near future. For the money they can't be beat imo.

Kel-tec P-11

Like My Kel-tec Use As A Back Up! But, Might Buy
Khar 45 Auto...it Is Also Very Thin. Can Give A Nice Punch!:d

new site

Just an FYI -
New Kel Tec web site. If anyone remembers ktrange.com,(liked it/hated it what ever ) well there is a new range ;

ktrange.org

lots of the same faces but a new more member friendly attitude

I do not want to get into what everyone thinks about the old range just check out the new one

Kel Tec owners

(ktog.org) is the Kel Tec owners' group. By and for the people, this sight is great! lotsa articles and how-to, mods., and accessories.

-Drive fast and shoot straight

I bought a SU16A a few months ago. Prior to that I had never heard of Keltec. I think after my tax refund a p11 or PF9 is going to replace the Rossi .357 on my hip.

There is a guy here at work that bought one of those p3at and it broke after 3 clips, the factory told him to send it in and they would fix it, and they did. I dont know if this a sign of a bad product or just a badd egg from the factory?
They never did tell him what went wrong with it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back