KEL TEC Thread

raybsc

I am a Kel Tec addict.:D
I am sure there are others out there.
Kel Tec makes some great carry pistols,
P11, PF9, P3AT, P32 and formerly the P40 no longer in production.
My PF9 always close by, pics coming soon.

I have a Kel-Tec p3at. For the small pocket 380 it serves its purpose well. I looked for a PF9 a few months ago and couldn't find one. So I bought a Kahr cw9

P32 and P11 also have a 40 cal. top end to sell. All tupper ware is always close to my heart. Glocks and KT, torture test did not include heat and bogs.

I have the little p3at and from what I hear, they are VERY popular and HARD to come by now days! For such a small gun, it sure packs a big bullet and when you pull the trigger, you best have a good grip on it!

So Redhat you have a few. I haven't checked their website lately, but are there any you don't have? :D

P 32, 2/ P3ATs,P11 ,P.40 and P.357 conversions kits,Sub 2K

Bet he don't have the NAA/P32 (only a couple dozen made and I want one)

keltec

I love my P 3AT, been thinking about a P11. Gotta love a pistol that disappears into jeans pockets!

I love my P 3AT, been thinking about a P11. Gotta love a pistol that disappears into jeans pockets!
Look at the PF9 if you want it to disappear in your pocket. It's a single stack 9mm and the P-11 is double stack. The PF9 is a lot thinner.

I have a Kel-Tec p3at. For the small pocket 380 it serves its purpose well. I looked for a PF9 a few months ago and couldn't find one. So I bought a Kahr cw9

Me too! Well, close. I got a Kahr PM 9. My buddy waited until he finally found a Kel-tec Pf 9.

Both are great guns. (But he paid a lot less. :mad:)

to raybsc trying to connect 40 top end and 1 kt mag and 2 s7w mags + wolf springs for mags and barrel recoil also grip sleeves for long mags

keltecs

You're right...the PF9 looks better for my purposes than the P11. For those who've used both, how does the PF9 compare to the P3AT for recoil? I'm assuming that the larger frame and grip are an improvement.

Alot cheaper,may not stand 10,000 rounds and is made in USA. I like my KELTEC's.
No problem there either. With their lifetime warranty they will build another weapon with the same serial number if they have to. Wear them out and get a new one...:)

You're right...the PF9 looks better for my purposes than the P11. For those who've used both, how does the PF9 compare to the P3AT for recoil? I'm assuming that the larger frame and grip are an improvement.
You'll get a little more recoil from the PF9 since it's 9mm. I don't think its that bad or that much of a difference.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back