KEL TEC Thread

Kel-Tec has an extremely good customer support. As in anything you can get a lemon but Kel-Tec will standby their lifetime warranty. Break a part, they will send you one at no charge. Wear it out send it in and if they can't fix it they will build a new weapon with the same serial number!

I have a few. All good guns.
guns113.jpg

colored frames

where do the colored frames come from? been searching but can't find one. want to dress up my p3at. are they made or do you send yours out to get coated? any feedback would be appreciated.

-Drive fast and shoot straight

where do the colored frames come from? been searching but can't find one. want to dress up my p3at. are they made or do you send yours out to get coated? any feedback would be appreciated.

The pistols are bought with the colored frame. I don't think you could do anything to change the color of one. sorry

I have the PF9, and have found a minor glitch that I really dislike. I have had several failure to fire malfunctions when I did not fully reset the trigger when firing the 2nd round. Is this common?

The firing pin is striking the primer, but with considerably less force than when fully reset to the resting position. Is this design (or a defect).

Is it broken in good? Does the pf9 have second strike capability? keep firing on round till it shoots. Check ammo,may have hard primers. Clean out firing pin hole. Call KT and ask armmor.

Most people are using duracoat from midway. You can get any color you want. Kel-Tec use to sell an Ivory grip that was great for duracoating but they have discontinued them. You can get the Black, Tan and OD Green grips from Kel-Tec all other colors you have to use Duracoat. Look down about a quarter of the page for Duracoat. Link Removed

Hey,Todd128,did you ever get ahold of a PLR16?
If not,I have one for sale.I also have a few P3AT's.
Let me know.

Most people are using duracoat from midway. You can get any color you want. Kel-Tec use to sell an Ivory grip that was great for duracoating but they have discontinued them. You can get the Black, Tan and OD Green grips from Kel-Tec all other colors you have to use Duracoat. Look down about a quarter of the page for Duracoat. Link Removed

thank you Red

does anybody know when these are coming out??I have to get both of them.I tried e-mailing kel-tec but no answer yet

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back