Kel-Tec PF11 9MM

surfcc

I went to the gun shop determined to get a Seecamp .32 and saw a used Kel-Tec PF11 in 9MM for $300. I didn't buy it but am thinking about grabbing it today. Any thoughts? Kel-Tecs are very rare in the PRMA. We can only buy if they are pre-1998 or if they are new and sold used by someone who can possess legally...i.e. LEO only in MA.

Thanks for the feedback!

Surfcc

Is it the P-11 or the PF9? The P-11 is a double stack 9mm and he PF9 is a single stack. I have both and are great little firearms. If I didn't have my KAHR PM9 I'd carry my PF9 every day. If it's the P-11, if you can find them, you can get a 40 cal and 357 sig barrel and slide for it. I have all three, P-11, P-40 and a P-11 with the 357 sig conversion. The 40 and 357 are a handful the shoot.:wink:

Keltec pf11 pf9

I carry the PF9 with the belt clip that attaches to the frame. The single stack is very light and easy to conceal, I gave up a few rounds to the PF11 but I love the gun for every day carry. If anyone has any experience with the armalaser product for this gun please reply, I have had problems.

Arma Laser problems?

I carry the PF9 with the belt clip that attaches to the frame. The single stack is very light and easy to conceal, I gave up a few rounds to the PF11 but I love the gun for every day carry. If anyone has any experience with the armalaser product for this gun please reply, I have had problems.

Hey Dave,

I've been looking at the RSS for my PF9 too. What's the story on the problems you're having?

-Marty <--starting to think Arma Laser isn't the way to go

=-=-=

Armalaser

Marty
I was having trouble with the sensitivity and activation. The rss unit was activating through clothing which does not work well with a belt clip. I e-mailed armalaser and was told the they did have a bad batch of mother boards that was causing a sensitivity problem. I don't know if your familar with armalaser but it activates from metalic pads from the electricity from your fingers. Never an issue with armalaser just mail back and they make good on it. Seems like a good product and fits perfect on the tatical rail.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back