Keep Doug from Getting Bored While at Pelagic Outfitters Sale

Link Removed
Link Removed

Keep Doug from Getting Bored While at Pelagic Outfitters Sale

Chris is going away for the weekend so I need to be over at Pelagic Outfitters all day tomorrow, Friday 8/17, as the store mgr is running a Tuna charter and cannot come in.

I'll have my laptop and price books so please give a call over there all day Friday, 631-225-8862, and I'll hook you up (yes, fishing pun intended)

I'll be over there Friday August 17th from about 9:30 - closing time. For for those of you who know me you know what this means.....Pretty much everything here at Camera Land is on sale as I want the boys here to be so busy they will not have a chance to miss me (not that one day will upset them, they'll probably have a party). Discounts of up to 35% are what they've been authorized to do (obviously depending on brand and product). Give a call, 516-217-1000 or send an e-mail:
Neil is [email protected]
Joel is [email protected]

We are starting this sale today here in the store so that with all the orders maybe the guys here will still be processing, packing and shipping today's orders tomorrow. If there's anything we carry you've been thinking of getting call us, 516-217-1000, and get a great deal

This is a great time to get that Camera or Sports Optics gear you've been wanting. Buy early for Christmas, stock up on birthday gifts, whatever it is now's your chance to save.

So that I do not get bored, as I rarely work over there and will mostly be there doing paperwork, please remember to call me there tomorrow (Friday the 17th) @ 631-225-8862.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Some items are available in open box/demo units at reduced pricing. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back