Karh P380

fisherman

I have a Karh P380 which jams repeatedly, anyone else have this problem or an Idea to fix it?

Check out the Kahr talk forms, I seem to remember there being a post about this on there. I dont remember what the fix was.

Had similar problem with P95, so I took extractor out and cleaned it super good and now no longer have this issue. Not sure if extractors are similar on these guns but worked for me. Good luck.

This must be common with all ..380's. My Keltec was jamming mostly with JHP's, sent it back to factory and they polished the ramp replaced the slide and recoilsprings,at no charge!! It seems ok now....so far.

Kahr

HI:
Kahr has an excellent record working with gun purchasers. Call customer Service and they will help you.
I bought a Kahr and had the same problem. I had purchased two magazines. One magazine was defective. I called Kahr and they sent a new magazine. I put the defective magazine in the box and sent it back to them.

Before you contact Kahr, Have you fired the recommended 200 rounds. This is a recomendation of Kahr for break in. They put this in their instruction manual. I think they recomend this to wear in the moving parts. I have a p380 and a pm9 and both had this instruction.

This must be common with all ..380's. My Keltec was jamming mostly with JHP's, sent it back to factory and they polished the ramp replaced the slide and recoilsprings,at no charge!! It seems ok now....so far.

I don't think so. I have a Colt Gov't .380 and a Bersa thunder .380, and have never had a problem with either.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back