Kait's Unsafe Space - Gotta love this gal!

since9

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KaitsUnsafeSpace/

The Sentinel: Link Removed

Liberty Hangout: Link Removed

Yes, she open carried her AR-10 onto the campus of Kent State University for post-graduation pictures. Priceless!

Naturally, those oh, so-rational liberals have responded by sending her death threats.

Link Removed

She's one of those radical open carriers who goes out of her way to cause confrontations.

Clearly, you're one of those radical posters who refuse to follow any links and ascertain the truth for yourself before you issue erroneous snap judgements...

No, seriously, Eidolon: Did you actually follow any of the thinks? Did you listen to her speak? Did you read any of her posts?

I did, and she's not "radical" at all, unless you consider an American exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms to be "radical...!"

Clearly, you're one of those radical posters who refuse to follow any links and ascertain the truth for yourself before you issue erroneous snap judgements...

No, seriously, Eidolon: Did you actually follow any of the thinks? Did you listen to her speak? Did you read any of her posts?

I did, and she's not "radical" at all, unless you consider an American exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms to be "radical...!"

I follow her on Facebeast and I've even exchanged emails with her. She's one of those people who goes out with an AR slung and a video camera rolling and waits for a police interaction.

I follow her on Facebeast and I've even exchanged emails with her. She's one of those people who goes out with an AR slung and a video camera rolling and waits for a police interaction.

I'm well aware of her posts. Here's the link to her Facebook page.

Reviewing all her posts for the last couple of weeks...

Here's what I do see: Her standing up and standing firm for our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Here's what I do not see: Her trolling for cops as you falsely insinuated.

If she has had any such interactions, I see them as a consequence of her exercising her rights, not any alleged trolling.

Those who open carry are not, by definition, trollers. If you feel otherwise, then I feel sorry for you.

These days, I usually CC. For about five years, however, from 2010 through 2015, I OC'd everywhere I went. Prior to that time, I'd carried for 19 years. I had my CC permit (CHP here in Colorado). It had absolutely nothing to do with showing off. Nothing to do with any sort of trolling. In fact, that's the last thing I wanted, and thankfully, local law enforcement respect OC, so there was no problem.

But I encountered enough situations where I needed to CC, so I switched back to CC for the most part.

It is what it is, and I respect the gal's actions a great deal.

The real story here (I am from NE Ohio). Open carry is legal in Ohio BUT as a student she was prohibited from carrying a firearm on campus by the KSU student code of conduct. She could have been expelled. Once she graduated that code no longer applied. So, she was making her point about not being able to exercise her 2A rights on campus while a being student at KSU.

She's one of those radical open carriers who goes out of her way to cause confrontations.

Why is OC considered radical to you? If it is legal, have at it. If it isn't legal, CC. The point is to carry however you can, and everywhere you can. Don't let anti-gunners stop you from exercising your right. Getting to be too many wussies in the world who are afraid of their shadows.

Why is OC considered radical to you? If it is legal, have at it. If it isn't legal, CC. The point is to carry however you can, and everywhere you can. Don't let anti-gunners stop you from exercising your right. Getting to be too many wussies in the world who are afraid of their shadows.

+1

The real story here (I am from NE Ohio). Open carry is legal in Ohio BUT as a student she was prohibited from carrying a firearm on campus by the KSU student code of conduct. She could have been expelled. Once she graduated that code no longer applied. So, she was making her point about not being able to exercise her 2A rights on campus while a being student at KSU.

Nicely condensed summary the truth, and right smack on target. Thank you. :)

Indeed. We have more than enough antis who don't carry at all to worry about the antis who do carry but try to tell everyone what, when, with whom, where, why, and how they "must" carry. Phooey! Carry within the legal limit of the law. If they law violates the Constitution, work within the system to change it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back