Kahr Owners Group

I have a pm45 and love it. Carry in a TT gunleather mikes special and can hide it with just shorts and a t shirt. Use speer gold dot 230 gr. short barrel ammo in. Bought 2 set of fiber optic sites so i have red on the rear and green site on the front.

I have a pm45 and love it. Carry in a TT gunleather mikes special and can hide it with just shorts and a t shirt. Use speer gold dot 230 gr. short barrel ammo in. Bought 2 set of fiber optic sites so i have red on the rear and green site on the front. Wife can also handle the easy recoil.

I have a nice Kahr P9 that I bought used. I've put about a hundred round of reloads through it with no problems and I really like it. I would like to put night sights on it which leads to a question. What is the difference in the old style slide and the new style slide? I found a good deal on a rear sight but it says it only fits the old style slide.

Don't know if you have found this info yet. Two months ago i bought a Kahr cw9 and changed out both sights. The difference is in the width of the dovetail and it is a game changer. Reference Kahr website or Dawson Precision website. There is a dimple on the bottom back end of the slide that denotes it is the new style. You must order accordingly or there is no way the wrong one will fit.

Last edited:
Kahr CW45 here. Good gun. Excellent for carry. Takes some getting use to with the trigger. :eek:) I mostly carry my Glock 30 or in the winter months, my 1911.

CW40 front pocket carry, I have about 2500 rds down range. No problems so far:biggrin::biggrin:

P40 here. No complaints other than one magazine split after a short while. I couldn't figure out why I was having feed problems until I found the split. Bought a replacement mag, end of problem. Great hand gun up to 10 yards, but as expected, my Sig 1911 Target beats it hands down for accuracy.

Link Removed

Just picked up one of the new cw380's loving it so far about 250 rounds through it. I needed a gun that no matter what I wore I would be able to conceal it. The 380 fit the bill nicely and I have been pleasantly surprised by the short barrel accuracy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here's my CW45
e6ama3eh.jpg

I polished the barrel
5ysenapy.jpg

I plan on getting a CM9 one of these days.

I have the Kahr PM9 with the Crimson Trace Trigger Guard Laser which I pocket carry daily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New to USACarry and this forum. I've owned a PM9, CW45, and CW9 for a couple years or more. I like the PM9 and the CW 45 a lot. I got the CW45 first to replace my Colt's Officers. It's a little easier to carry. I got the PM9 for deep carry; for example under a tee shirt. Both these guns shoot very well. I put Trijicon nights sights on the CW45, they're great. Someone pointed out that the gripping surface is too aggressive. I agree; I filed mine down some and that worked. I've since added a Handall Jr and like it just fine. I've hand two issues; I've replaced the recoil spring at about 800 or 900 rds, the factory recommends 800, so that's fine. I was shooting one night during a Club practice session and the slide lock started coming out, so I replaced that spring. These are small things but you do need to keep your eye out for them.

I put XS Big Dot night sights on my PM9 and, for my old eyes, they are the ticket. By the way, last summer I competed in IDPA BUG (gun) competition and did just fine. I had a little trouble with the long, 25 and 30 yd., shots but other than that did fine. Also, I have the Kahr finger extension base plates on it and a Handall jr grip sleeve.

I don't carry the CW45 much anymore because I've opted for increased capacity. So now I usually carry a M&P9c. I do still carry the PM9 when wearing a light shirt.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back