Just Wonderin'...

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
So where are all the "Save the Gulf" concerts...??

Where are the TV benefits with celebrities and musicians giving heart felt speeches on the poor fishermen, wildlife, beaches, loss of income and sabotaged gulf economy??

I find it rather strange how these people (including our own government) are so quick to help other countries...but sit on their collective asses for this one.

Bunch'a Hypocrites!

Lweson

What really irritates me is Norway has these big ships that filter 98% of the oil out of the sea, but the EPA says it is too much oil put back in the sea...WTF, over.:mad:

W

wolfhunter

Members of the current administration or representatives of BP have rejected many good ideas on cleaning the mess or stopping the leak. The administration is focused on placing the blame and having meetings while BP is focused on assuring people that this will never happen again.

HK4U

And where are all the other countries that we have helped over the years. Listen to the following broadcast from 1973 by this Canadian. He was right on and nothing has changed.

Link Removed

M

mojo

Good read HK.....
Ya know..........if one were a conspiracy kook :biggrin: one might think this adminsitration is not using those Norwegian ships or the dozens of other great ideas because they want the situation to get worse so they will have more power and control over the gulf coast economy....but I mean thats really only if you're one of those weirdos:crazy_pilot:

Boomer

Good read HK.....
Ya know..........if one were a conspiracy kook :biggrin: one might think this adminsitration is not using those Norwegian ships or the dozens of other great ideas because they want the situation to get worse so they will have more power and control over the gulf coast economy....but I mean thats really only if you're one of those weirdos:crazy_pilot:

I must have kook leanings because I had a conversation along these lines last night.

Remember the kooks in Washington are the ones saying "never let a good crisis go to waste".
I think part of the lack of response is that the ones being impacted by this do not belong to the stereotypical oppressed groups.

JJFlash

I must have kook leanings because I had a conversation along these lines last night.

Remember the kooks in Washington are the ones saying "never let a good crisis go to waste".
I think part of the lack of response is that the ones being impacted by this do not belong to the stereotypical oppressed groups.

The spill is gonna be the poster child for "cap and trade".

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txshooter308