Just sat the class...

Colly Wolly

For Utah. Now I have to wait 60 long days until my CCW arrives in the mail.

I'm new to this forum, but this place has been a great place for me to get information on my new found hobby and addiction.

Looking forward to conversing with you all.

Welcome to the forum. What are you planning on carrying? Have you figured out how you're going to conceal it?

Welcome to the forum. What are you planning on carrying? Have you figured out how you're going to conceal it?

I've got two guns, both probably suitable for carry. One is a Smith & Wesson airweight .38. The other is a Sig P229 in .40 S&W. I'll probably carry the Sig in winter and the snub nose in summer.

Don't have a holster or any specific carry method chosen yet. I plan on attending the Crossroads of the West gun show next Saturday in Sandy, UT. Hoping to get set up with holsters and some other accessories (ammo and the like).

If anyone has advice or recommendations on holsters or carry methods for either of these guns, please let me know. Thanks.

Welcome to USA Carry! I don't carry my P229 a lot but I prefer OWB for it when I do. I like my Rafter S and DM Bullard OWB conceal leather holsters, but doubt I've found the best for me yet.

I carry my P229 in a Galco IWB holster. Works for me with just a vest or jacket over it. You may get lucky at the Crossroads gun show. Bob Mernickle sells his fine holsters at some of their events. I have OWB holsters made by Bob for my Taurus PT1911 and my Kahr CW9. I'm planning on getting one for my P229 when I have the chance.

Welcome to the forums Colly Wolly & congrats on completing your Utah CCW training.

I carry my P229 OWB mostly... as only my .380 goes IWB for me. Personal comfort thing.

Great to have you with us.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back