Just got this e-mail it says alot

Seeya

Subject: WEAPONS CHECK.....
The Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over pick-up truck owner Mike Murray for a weapons check because of an NRA bumper sticker. When the officer approached the vehicle, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card and concealed carry permit. The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said, "Mr. Murray, I see you have a CCP. Do you have any weapons with you?" The driver replied, "Yes I do. I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot." The officer looked at Mike and asked, "Anything else?" "Yes. I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 in the trunk." The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said "Mr. Murray, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of?" Mike locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a ******* thing"

Concratulations! You're the 1,000,000th person to post that joke on this website!!! :biggrin:

I got pulled over on the way home from work while working a swing shift one night at 1 a.m. BUT...I had been at the range that day and hadn't removed the weapons from the trunk. This was in California but back in the 90's before the "evil" gun list. He pulled me over to check me for drunk driving with the bogus claim that I was "weaving," then when he saw a copy of Guns 'n' Ammo in the backseat, he asked, "Do you have any weapons in the car?" Every one of them was unloaded and being legally transported in a locked container (the trunk), I KNOW I didn't have to cooperate, but an evil grin crossed my face when I thought about it.

"Uh-huh..." I muttered.

Where is it?" His voice got very authoritative; "Gun, Partner!" He growled towards the car - they both moved closer and flanked the car and staring hard at me.

"The trunk" I almost whispered as if I was embarrassed, "Do you want to see?"

They both grinned as they thought I had just screwed up. "Sure!" He jumped at the chance.

I opened the trunk as they both caressed the butts of their auto pistols, trying to remain calm. As I opened the trunk, it all became visible: Ak-47, AR-15, M-1, SPAS-12, HK-91, FN-FAL, several 1911's, Ruger MK II, Desert Eagle .44, and the list went on. "Holy Christ!" was the only words the officer could muster. His partner echoed the sentiment. They stared a good 15 seconds and then the one closest to me finally broke the silence, "Do you have a reason for all of these?"

"Well, they're all legally purchased and owned, if that's what you're wondering...and by me!" I smirked, but he was not amused. Before he got perturbed, I offered, "Let me show you something to explain it all" and I produced a copy of my FFL.

"Oooohhhhh, Okay." was the cops reply. An instant look of relief crossed both of their faces. "Please tell me you don't travel like this all the time..."

"Nope, just at the range today. Going home to the safe right now."

"Sounds great to us - we'll let you go so you can get them locked up and off the street. Have a good night!"

"You too, Officers!"

I had the biggest smile on my face as I drove away. I so wanted to know what the two of them were talking about when they were alone in the patrol car...about a 20-something with enough firepower to equip his own assault squads. Or, if I got knocked off, one small group of Crips that the cops would then have to put down. But it was still a great piece of fun to have with some officers who started the night having a little fun with me. :sarcastic:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back