Just got the tracking number...

Danno

After 27 weeks, my Stag Model 2 complete upper is coming home to it's Stag lower purchased last December... I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! Pics to follow!!!

It took them long enough to get it to you but I know you can't wait. I just finished another project myself. I'm going to post it soon. I built an AR15 pistol. I made my barrel from an old 20 inch'er and made my own buffer tube. We'll have to get together soon and do some shooting...

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see pics.

I have a stripped lower sitting at home waiting for a build. Just not sure what I want to build yet.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have not - I'm dying to go of course - so until I can, I fondle it, and get familiar with it... :) In a completely hetero sort of way of course! :sarcastic:

When $$$ permits, yes - I'm thinking either S.P.O.T. or Primary Arms - I know they are rip-offs, but I don't have the $ to sink into the real ones.

When $$$ permits, yes - I'm thinking either S.P.O.T. or Primary Arms - I know they are rip-offs, but I don't have the $ to sink into the real ones.

Yep I had to save for awhile before I could afford my EOTech. I could have built another upper for the same price but decided to go with the EOTech.

Well, have fun with it and let us know how it shoots once you get a chance to get it out to the range.

I've been out of town for a few days. Nice looking firearm Danno! I love my EOTech. Great optics and it's even better with a magnifier on it!

Thanks! I had a small issue with the buffer retainer pin, but it's solved, and I did some playing around with it today - colored in the SAFE / FIRE with WHITE / RED - looks nice - I'll have to take some pics of that, and show you!

Thanks! I had a small issue with the buffer retainer pin, but it's solved, and I did some playing around with it today - colored in the SAFE / FIRE with WHITE / RED - looks nice - I'll have to take some pics of that, and show you!

Glad to hear you were able to get it fixed. What did you have to do to correct the issue?

nice work

h

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed[/QUOTE]

New Threads

Members online