Just got my Comp-Tac Spartan. Yeah! (sorta)

Memphis

A few days ago I ordered my Comp-Tac Spartan and waited for the e-mail stating it would take 10 days to make. I knew this but, It was sad anyways. To my great surprise it was shipped out in just 2 days and made it home today (a week from my order date)!

Yall know I'm not just going to play with it I wanted to wear it in every possible configuration to see what I liked best and then I discoverd the "problem". When I sat down the mag fell out of my M&P and I about died from shock over being so careless (yes I was empty) but then I realized it wasn't me; because I have my mag set to release from a lefty view the Kydex was depressing the button and my mag was dropping. Well, I like the holster too much to get rid of it and it is by FAR the best rig I have for my beloved Smithy so I changed back to a regular release and now it's actualy impossible to release the mag by accident.

I thought the Sweeties I recieved and the personal signature was a brilliant touch for the over all package and I'll be sure to let you all know what I really think of my new "toy" when I get it broken in.

A few days ago I ordered my Comp-Tac Spartan and waited for the e-mail stating it would take 10 days to make. I knew this but, It was sad anyways. To my great surprise it was shipped out in just 2 days and made it home today (a week from my order date)!

Yall know I'm not just going to play with it I wanted to wear it in every possible configuration to see what I liked best and then I discoverd the "problem". When I sat down the mag fell out of my M&P and I about died from shock over being so careless (yes I was empty) but then I realized it wasn't me; because I have my mag set to release from a lefty view the Kydex was depressing the button and my mag was dropping. Well, I like the holster too much to get rid of it and it is by FAR the best rig I have for my beloved Smithy so I changed back to a regular release and now it's actualy impossible to release the mag by accident.

I thought the Sweeties I recieved and the personal signature was a brilliant touch for the over all package and I'll be sure to let you all know what I really think of my new "toy" when I get it broken in.

Congrats! I carry my Kimber in the Comp-tac Infidel IWB holster and love it also. The guys at Comp-tac are great to work with too. When I went to order one they didn't have my gun listed so I gave them a call. They said no prob we'll get one made up for you. I figured it'd take awhile since it was a custom make but I had it within a week. Very impressed.

Give them a call and explain to them the mag release issue. I'm sure they can modify the holster for you.

Yeah, I thought I might do that because I can't get used to the "righty" release. I'll let you know how that goes.

I love my Comp-Tec I have it for both my M&P and Kimber. And yes the candy is a very nice too. I also have found any time I call they are very helpful. The customer service is outstanding. And like you I am a lefty. But I had no problem with mine.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back