Just got my Colorado CCW

zwvirtual

I live in Larimer Co. and it took 2 months and 2 days. I wish it was more like my old state (South Dakota), 1 week....:(

I guess I shouldn't complain. It took almost 7 months to get my Utah non-res permit...

I've had mine for a little over 2 years. It took about 75 days for mine in Arapahoe county.
Congrats guys

Congrats, Don't you wish the buracrats in this country understood that the 2nd amendment is our lic. to carry? Then we would not have to wait for our lic. or pay their tax.

kejam
I thought that the permit by law had to be granted within 90 days or less. What's the deal in Larimer County ?

Waiting over 90

Murph,

Apparently that is true however I was ignorant to that fact so I did not make a stink. The Sheriffs office at the time told me they had such a large amount of applications they just couldnt keep up.

Mine took 38 days. Of course they called on a Friday saying I could pick it up on any Tues. or Thurs. and I was out of state at the time. But now I have it and have carried in many public places with no problems and it already feels natural for me. I feel funny going to work without being armed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back