Just Brought My Dog Home From Getting Fixed

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Poor little puppy can't even walk cause she's still doped up. And boy is she pissed at having to wear that collar!

I just started a Link Removed group if anyone else here has dogs.

Link Removed

Yea, that's the low light setting I had on plus it was a pic I took with my phone. Her name is Daisy. That was her name when I got her and didn't think of anything better. My other dog is Nola, black half lab/pitt mix.

Link Removed

Link Removed

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

I am on my 4th Golden retriever. The first three all died at age 8. All were very healthy, active dogs with only one thing in common; they were all fixed at 6 months in accordance with the vets best advice. My last one still has his jewels and he turned 10 yesterday.

It was kinda part of the deal when I adopted her. The story was a lady was hanging out at Pecto for a few afternoons with her trying to get her adopted. My friends girlfriend saw her and wanted but he wouldn't let her because they already had two beagles. They knew I wanted to get Nola a friend so they called me up to tell me about her. SUCKER! Right when I saw her I knew I wanted to get her. So the lady was drilling me with questions about the place I would have them at and said that she wouldn't give me her full breed AKC paperwork until I got her fixed to make sure I wouldn't breed her. So I eventually got it done. Nola was already fixed when I adopted her from the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.

Both of them are cuties!

Boy, am I GLAD I didn't have to wear one of those when I got "fixed" on September 10th, 1971.

Yes, that day DID make an impression on me!

I've got 2 cats. Always best to have them a friend to play with when you aren't there. Luke is in for many hours of fun.

Both of them are cuties!

Boy, am I GLAD I didn't have to wear one of those when I got "fixed" on September 10th, 1971.

Yes, that day DID make an impression on me!

I've got 2 cats. Always best to have them a friend to play with when you aren't there. Luke is in for many hours of fun.

TMI buddy, TMI!!!! (Too Much Information) :bad:

gf

Congrats on the Beagle! Quite a worthy pup....

At first I thought it was that old joke....."I just got my dog 'fixed'....now he's a Democrat"

Haha. I've got her here at the office with me today, still with the collar on. She's walking around my office bumping into everything!

you should train her to rabbit hunt. Beagles make some good rabbit dogs. Even deer dogs if thats legal to do in your state.

you should train her to rabbit hunt. Beagles make some good rabbit dogs. Even deer dogs if thats legal to do in your state.

I really don't hunt but maybe if I did. Not that I wouldn't GO hunting, I just don't know anyone that hunts really.

its ok if you don't. beagles are good dogs period. I got a akc chocolate lab and if you walk outside with a gun she starts going crazy with excitement. She just loves it. She is a pretty good dove hunting dog. I haven't worked with her enough to make her set still while in the field. She just runs around the whole time but she has an eye to see those birds fall like you wouldn't believe. I didn't know labs had such a good nose on them either. She has even jumped rabbits for me too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back