Just Bought My First Gun

Wysiwyg101

Yupp, just bought my first gun. Went to the Gun Show in Irving, TX on Sat and purchased an all black Ruger SR9C. I also got some ear muffs for hearing protection, 150 rds of FMJ and 50 rds of JHP, some target packets, and some Breakfree CLP and other cleaning supplies. I still haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can go to the range and shoot it. I can't tell ya'll just how thrilled I am about this. It's the culmination of almost 8 months of research and trying to get the funds together for it. Next step is to acquire the CHL to go with it. Otherwise, why have such a great concealable weapon and not be able to wear it concealed eh?

I just had to share the news.

Congratulations on your new weapon and more importantly your first purchased firearm. I hope it brings you as much comfort as my M&P .40C has brought me.

Congrats!

Just bought my first gun, an all black Ruger SR9C. It's the culmination of almost 8 months of research and trying to get the funds together for it. Next step is to acquire the CHL to go with it.

Congratulations on the new gun purchase! I think you will be happy with your choice. My brother in law purchased the 40 S&W version of that particular Ruger and he loves it!

AND, absolutely… the CHL class is a must. You will love the things you learn and it will make you appreciate gun ownership all the more!

Enjoy your Ruger! :)

I remember the excitement when I purchased my first handgun. Getting ready to purchase one more, still exciting.

Yupp, just bought my first gun. Went to the Gun Show in Irving, TX on Sat and purchased an all black Ruger SR9C. I also got some ear muffs for hearing protection, 150 rds of FMJ and 50 rds of JHP, some target packets, and some Breakfree CLP and other cleaning supplies. I still haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can go to the range and shoot it. I can't tell ya'll just how thrilled I am about this. It's the culmination of almost 8 months of research and trying to get the funds together for it. Next step is to acquire the CHL to go with it. Otherwise, why have such a great concealable weapon and not be able to wear it concealed eh?

I just had to share the news.
Congrats, and enjoy, but be mindfull, you are where I was few years ago,proud as punch with my S&W 357, Today there is two safe's full and more ammo stashed than I can count, LOL

Congratulations! I'm in the same boat as you, the 30th is my purchase date. It's like December for kids Christmas just can't come fast enough!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back