Just because they are LEO don't make them OK!!!!

Wow 8 cases, that definately proves your point! There are 36,000 cops in NY alone you Troll!!
8 cases, 800 or 8,000, it makes no difference to you.

For you, the general non-criminal public are nothing more than reactive targets for the police.

heres one for the good guys and the bad guys..
during a human trafficking investigation, police recorded police- pepper spraying a migrant and beating an old man, also a cover-up of the incident by 2 other officers.

3 officers were arrested on Thursday.

Link Removed

heres one for the good guys and the bad guys..
during a human trafficking investigation, police recorded police- pepper spraying a migrant and beating an old man, also a cover-up of the incident by 2 other officers.

3 officers were arrested on Thursday.

Link Removed

The officers were arrested!!!! That just can't be I tell ya..... I thought every case ended in a cover up!

another rodney king style brutality and worse!
when the papers have similar stories almost daily it's a problem on epidemic levels and those are just the few stories that make the papers .....usually the ones with many civilian witnesses.....this problem needs public scrutiny and rectified but those who don't realize the problem exists will only serve to allow it to continue to go on...all i can do is try to get the truth out there about this grave and gross gang like brutality going on by folks we are taught to believe are here to 'help' serve and protect the public

Police Brutality Worse than Rodney King - The Robert Leone Story - YouTube there are many crimes against humanity being forced upon us not only police but in your schools from the medical establishment from the local laws and on way so many levels and degrees....this is what we need to address rather than listening to the political charades and all the other 'entertainment' on your tv screens.......

even though this was on local tv......
Police Brutality Worse than Rodney King - The Robert Leone Story - YouTube

The officers were arrested!!!! That just can't be I tell ya..... I thought every case ended in a cover up!
Arrested for WHAT? I thought they never did anything wrong... or was it that NOTHING they do CAN be wrong?

Of course there's usually a coverup, as there were in the Kathryn Johnston, Danziger Bridge, Chicago torture ring, Chicago S.O.S. home invasion ring, and so many other cases.

Of course too, prosecutions are usually Federal since local authorities tend not to see robbery, sexual assault, torture and murder by police as "problems"...

Arrested for WHAT? I thought they never did anything wrong... or was it that NOTHING they do CAN be wrong?

Of course there's usually a coverup, as there were in the Kathryn Johnston, Danziger Bridge, Chicago torture ring, Chicago S.O.S. home invasion ring, and so many other cases.

Of course too, prosecutions are usually Federal since local authorities tend not to see robbery, sexual assault, torture and murder by police as "problems"...

Thank you for being here to clarify all things law enforcement .....it's good to know that Federal LEO's are respectable.....

Thank you for being here to clarify all things law enforcement .....it's good to know that Federal LEO's are respectable.....
At least as "respectable" as Robert Hanssen, Eugene Rightmyer and Lon Horiuchi. I met Horiuchi in Korea. I have no doubt that he enjoyed shooting Vicky Weaver.

Dear Admins;

Please close this ridiculous thread. It's turned into a fact war with data and nobody is a good enough mathematician to call a winner in the debate. :lol:

point is police brutality shouldn't be allowed to continue yet it does we need to watch them as they do us to ensure justice is done for all humanitys right to life liberty and freedom not to be gang banged by anyone including those we are told to respect because they protect us

.... So here's a LEO, working as a DAE (drug/alcohol expert), violating peoples rights daily.

Town of Montgomery PD... NYS.

im not sure what it is with the town of montgomery but all i have ever experienced with their police is negative and everyone else i know say the same thing. they are the worst.

on the other hand i know many of the officers in my town, town of crawford, and 95% of them are great guys/gals, know many personally. i have only had issues with one from my town who has a bad reputation anyways.

I have lived in Bergen county N.J. 1953-1999, have had a buisness in Rockland county N.Y. since 1972 and currently live in Orange county N.Y. My experience in Bergen was very positive until about 1980 when was arrested for D.W.I. by an officer that at the time lived 4 houses from me. I DO NOT deny that he had a right to arrest me as I WAS intoxicated and deserved to be arrested. It was the outright lies that he wrote in his report, I.E.; fell out of car, couldn't perform tests, (there were none), and after locking me in the back seat proceeded to jump in my porsche and beat the he!! out of it for 20 minutes and then deny deny deny. I got the $3000.00 bill to repair it. Other than that instance, most of my interaction with officers have been positive. The militarization of N.J. police has changed my opinion and ability to trust them however. My experience with most of Rockland, excluding the town of Tuxedo, has been overwhelmingly good. This may be because of my buisness, however I have become friends and continue to be friends with a few current and retired officers and detectives. My experience with Orange county since living here since 2004 has been pleasant also. Not to say all are good as I have not been thru Montgomery too much other than on my motorcycle rides. I currently ride with the local Chief and a few other officers on occassion. All seem to support 2A for citizens so I have no complaint. I have always had long hair, ridden Harleys since I was 17, and don't look like your typical buisnessman. I do know abuse exists and will continue to exist no matter what anyone does, just that my experience has been OK. I noticed a big change in North Jersey for the worse beginning in the early 80s as the old school type of officer was retireing. Then again the criminals got more violent since that time period so maybe that has alot to do with it.

It's not the most among them of which one needs to be wary, it's the least among them. The lowest. The most depraved.

It's not the most among them of which one needs to be wary, it's the least among them. The lowest. The most depraved.
And there's more than enough evidence to show that in many cases, they have the others thoroughly intimidated.

"Stop snitching" is no more attractive of a philosophy in cops than it is in gangbangers. In fact, it just turns the cops INTO gangbangers.

Andrew Lee Scott was just murdered by a deputy in Lake county Florida.

They knocked on his door at 1:30 am and did not notify him that they were cops. He opened the door with a gun in his hand so they shot him.

The ******* who pulled the trigger and his supervisor needs to spend a LONG time in jail.

It is crap like this that causes people to loose respect for cops. They need to be held accountable for their actions and punished severely when they screw up. That is the only way that the general population will regain respect for them.

I doubt that the officer will see any punishment for killing a innocent man.

If that happens, my respect will go even lower for anyone who is in LE.

our whole system is retarded ........badges pins hats majick underwear medals flags boarders.........all total donkey dung .......it's not the badge that makes a man a man

Could not agree more with the last part of your message....If you were a punk when young most likely you will be one when you grow up...Every field has the good and bad employees.

I think most older cops are pretty cool, most younger cops are too hyped up on their own ego to be truly effective officers. The older ones actually talk to the people they interact with rather than interrogate. It makes a big difference in how the police are perceived. Generally though, I don't mind them and I stay out of trouble anyways. :)
The old Sargent that hangs out at the Circle K every morning down the street is awesome. As a bonus, he'll come to your neighborhood and chase the kids out of the street that are blocking traffic while waiting on the school buses, then gets on the parents that watch them doing it.
Other than that, the militarization of the police is pretty disturbing. Don't care for that at all.

My 2 cents for the week.

got what I was looking for

Is there some actuall encounter between yourself and an LEO that you wish to discuss?

Not recently, and not specifically I just wanted to see what kind of feedback I got from this post to see how people think, Some good,some bad, some lame think it is quite interesting the differances anyway, I think the people that agree with me are the younger people that the LEO's focus more on and the disagree'ers are probably old folks that don't get treated badly by the punk cops.

:nono: The LEO's are the biggest gang problem around, they treat normal citizens like criminals, when actually most of their actions, and tactics are more criminal than most people that they harrass and brutalize, most people don't have the ego or arrogance that most of our LEO's have as they have put in into their own minds and their training techniques that they have to be this way what happen to protect and serve to being public servants just like all other "law" makers and enforcers its F*%ked up then they wonder why they feel like they have to protect themselves all the time if they weren't such assholes they probably wouldn't have to worry so much about it, I don't have much respect for those who have no respect for us.

I distrust the police. It's nothing personal; I distrust anyone who has the ability to take away my freedom.
That said, there are plenty of good cops around. It ain't right to lump them all into the same category.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back