Judge tosses lawsuit challenging Obama citizenship

Unless he is to young the age would not make a difference. I do not think he is to young. To wrong but not to young.

He is a good lier and his wife even better,learned that in law school.How they hate the white man ,learned in church.The white man is stupid ,look they voted for him.:ph34r:

Last edited:
Don't know about 47, but I'm convinced that he's at least in that age range. I've seen the actual high school year book that had his photo. I've spoken to his high school classmate (a strong Republican) that confirmed that "Barry" wasn't one of those "whiz kids" that skipped a bunch of grades. I don't question his age. What I do question, and his classmate couldn't verify is HIS CITIZENSHIP.

Until Mr. Obama produces the documents to disprove what I know, I say the man's a citizen of KENYA.

gf

found this today....
Detective Columbo...Still scratching his head....

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean Senator Obama, sir. Um . ... . Know you are busy and important and stuff. I mean running for president is very important and . .. . Ah . .. . I hate to bother you. I will only take a minute ok, sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says boy she wishes she had digs like this you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow. I saw something like that in a museum once!

Oh, sorry sir. I didn't mean to get off the track. So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island? No, I didn't think so.....

Well, listen, anyways, I can't seem to get all the information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "locked" or "not available'. I'm sure it's just some oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are . . . I . . . I ... . Have them written down here somewhere . . . Oh wait. Sorry about the smears. It was raining out. I'll just read it to you.

Could you help me please find these things, sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available"

Oh hey . Listen! I know you are busy! Is this too much for you now? I mean tell you what. I will come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you are busy, so I will just let myself out. I will be back tomorrow.

"Who wants to know these things?" asked Senator Obama.

Columbo answered: "The People sir, the people want to know these things."

Unless he is to young the age would not make a difference. I do not think he is to young. To wrong but not to young.

I didn't say what I said to suggest that he's too young. All I'm saying is that if his place of birth isn't known for sure, then it's quite possible that his real age isn't also. How do we know he isn't 50? Or 42? Or 46?

I didn't say what I said to suggest that he's too young. All I'm saying is that if his place of birth isn't known for sure, then it's quite possible that his real age isn't also. How do we know he isn't 50? Or 42? Or 46?

His age has been verified by photos in his high school year book, and by statements made by a local Republican candidate (Quentin Kawananakoa). Not too difficult figuring out how old he is. I state again, if he was born here in PRHI, where's "Dan the Doctor" or "Nancy the Nurse" who was in the delivery room when he was born. Hell, I'll even consider statements from his grandmother (on his mother's side) stating "I was there....." At this point, all he's produced is a doctored abreviated document titled "certification of live birth". This is much different from the "certificate of live birth".

I'm predicting the "crisis" that Joe Biden mentioned will be a SCOTUS decision that will put this country into a state of chaos. What the public doesn't know that there are 5 pending cases filed under seal (not available to the general public) that are waiting to be heard by various courts. I'm personally aware of two of them (served legal paperwork for the cases).

gf

His age has been verified by photos in his high school year book, and by statements made by a local Republican candidate (Quentin Kawananakoa). Not too difficult figuring out how old he is. I state again, if he was born here in PRHI, where's "Dan the Doctor" or "Nancy the Nurse" who was in the delivery room when he was born. Hell, I'll even consider statements from his grandmother (on his mother's side) stating "I was there....." At this point, all he's produced is a doctored abreviated document titled "certification of live birth". This is much different from the "certificate of live birth".

I'm predicting the "crisis" that Joe Biden mentioned will be a SCOTUS decision that will put this country into a state of chaos. What the public doesn't know that there are 5 pending cases filed under seal (not available to the general public) that are waiting to be heard by various courts. I'm personally aware of two of them (served legal paperwork for the cases).

gf

But not by a birth certificate. The instant he produces one, those questions will be put to rest. As long as he doesn't they'll continue to persist.

But not by a birth certificate. The instant he produces one, those questions will be put to rest. As long as he doesn't they'll continue to persist.

The "certification of birth" indicates his date of birth, but not his CITIZENSHIP. This would be indicated on his "vault copy" or "certificate of live birth".

I understand what you're saying. It adds to the argument that the guy may be ineligible to run for President for2 reasons.

gf

Don't know about 47, but I'm convinced that he's at least in that age range. I've seen the actual high school year book that had his photo. I've spoken to his high school classmate (a strong Republican) that confirmed that "Barry" wasn't one of those "whiz kids" that skipped a bunch of grades. I don't question his age. What I do question, and his classmate couldn't verify is HIS CITIZENSHIP.

Until Mr. Obama produces the documents to disprove what I know, I say the man's a citizen of KENYA.

gf

like so many of the other questions, he is being given a pass by the Media and his followers. if Ayers (sp) a domestic terrorist isnt bad enough; btw does it say something about our educational system that this guy is now a prof. anyway, where is the concern over his association with Khalidi, a known member of the PLO, ( and now also a prof)
if nobama were a conservative all of these and anything else dug up would be daily fodder.despite what the lemmings say, past associations do matter, especially since they have been life long.....Im guessing his followers would say a known child molestor is fine as principle of their childrens school as long as he says there wasnt really any substance to that time in his life and well its in the past.........too harsh a comparison? I dont think so....nobama wants to hold the highest office in our country and the most powerful in the world, character does matter, past choices do matter. just too many questions about this guy. nothing will change the minds of his die-hard beleivers.

I understand. What I was saying was that the age is not really relevent unless he were under the age limit but if he is not a US citizen is.

whatever man. He wants to unite. THats been his theme all along. The only thing that will crash and burn is a continuation of the last 8 years why ya'll want 4 more

Our country is in great need of direction from someone with experience. Nobama has none. I weep for the future.
LONG LIVE The fighters.

Our country is in great need of direction from someone with experience. Nobama has none. I weep for the future.
LONG LIVE The fighters.

If we really have come to the point in this country where a majority of the people would vote for someone like Obama then those that believe in God better get on our knees and pray. When our own citizens have no better sense than to vote for a Marxest just because of how it may profit them then we must be spiritually dead and headed for destruction. Our Republic is in grave danger. More than most know.

The "certification of birth" indicates his date of birth, but not his CITIZENSHIP. This would be indicated on his "vault copy" or "certificate of live birth".

I understand what you're saying. It adds to the argument that the guy may be ineligible to run for President for2 reasons.

gf

I'm sorry if I seem ignorant on this, but shouldn't a document that certifies one's birth also contain his place of birth and hospital of birth?

I'm sorry if I seem ignorant on this, but shouldn't a document that certifies one's birth also contain his place of birth and hospital of birth?

A certification of birth merely indicates that the named individual was BORN, not where or when. This document would only prove someone didn't "just crawl out from under a rock". For Obama, this is a start, but now we need to know WHERE he was born, which would be on the state issued certificate of birth.

Not here in PRHI. The Certification of Live Birth specifies the "City, Town or Location of Birth", "Island of Birth" and "County of Birth". There's a ctch to this though. This information isn't necessarily accurate. In births prior to 1980, this info was sometimes where the birth was reported. Not necessarily where the birth took place. It all depends on who the registrar was when the paperwork was filed.

gf

Not here in PRHI. The Certification of Live Birth specifies the "City, Town or Location of Birth", "Island of Birth" and "County of Birth". There's a ctch to this though. This information isn't necessarily accurate. In births prior to 1980, this info was sometimes where the birth was reported. Not necessarily where the birth took place. It all depends on who the registrar was when the paperwork was filed.

gf

This goes back to what I asked earlier. If this info isn't necessarily accurate, then how can we be absolutely sure that his age and other info are also accurate?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back